Author Topic: American Psychiatric Association annual meeting VS The CCHR  (Read 1506 times)

Raven

The cults front group CCHR recently protested against the APA. The cos has attacked psychiatry over and over with untruthful/biased information. 

In the video the crazy beliefs of scoientology is mentioned and cchr is called a hate group.

orignal info is here
http://www.medpagetoday.com/MeetingCoverage/APA/14276

« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 18:15 by The Entity »

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
Re: American Psychiatric Association annual meeting VS The CCHR
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 20:12 »
It is high time that the psychiatrists get into the act, with the destructive rants that Scientology leader David Miscavige has made at scientology events against them, even using violent imagery to punctuate his statements:

http://carolineletkeman.org/sp/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1487&Itemid=143

Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 20:28 »
I agree EC. It was very good to hear the APA speak out about CCHR.
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline wynot

• Supressive Person
  • wynot
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 21:21 »
I will never forget the one doctor who said to us at the CCHR flyering last year - QUOTE: "Those people need medicine!"

'til next time;
wynot
"When nothing seems to help, I go look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before."

Jacob Riis