Author Topic: Jennifer Lopez Dabbles in Scientology - Opposing Views  (Read 1388 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
Jennifer Lopez Dabbles in Scientology - Opposing Views
13 July 2012, 2:02 pm

Did you know Jennifer Lopez has dabbled in Scientology? Her father is a Xenu follower and so is her best friend Leah Remini. In fact in a 2008 Daily Beast article she admitted she has considered putting her own kids in a Scientology school:

"I do know a lot about Scientology. And I know about the practices. I know all about what the technology is and all that kind of stuff. It’s very helpful. So in a sense, yeah, you do call on it. No…I wouldn’t have a problem saying [I was a Scientologist] because I know what it is. I have no problems with it and it really actually bothers me that people have such a negative feeling towards it.

“Yeah. I wouldn’t mind (schooling my children in Scientology). Not at all. Because I know that the technologies that they have are very helpful…It’s all about communication. That’s the thing I really don’t like about talking about this. I do know so many great people who do do it, who choose it as a lifestyle and really follow it and it is their religion…I just wish that people wouldn’t judge it without knowing what it is.”

I am surprised no one is bringing this up in their coverage of celebrities who are also anti-thetan. So I am guessing she might be a little worried this might come up and is looking for a distraction. (Besides dry humping her back-up dancer on the beaches of South America and Las Vegas night clubs). So now she’s pretending she might come back to American Idol. Lopez is a great judge of gold hoop earrings, ankle boots, and body bronzer. Is she a great judge of voice? That is debatable. Have you ever heard Waiting for Tonight? Sort of like listening to three cats and a squirrel in a duffle bag.

Speaking of distraction, here are some mint quotes from her 1998 Movieline interview. This was before she hired a publicist who media trained her. Oh how I wish everyone really told reporters what they feel.

more at http://www.opposingviews.com/i/entertainment/jennifer-lopez-dabbles-scientology
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 23:28 by mefree »
In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.