Author Topic: New smileys  (Read 2522 times)

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
New smileys
« on: September 02, 2012, 17:32 »
We have a whole bunch of new smileys now, if you click the "more" link on the posting screen. 

We did have a lack of dancing ones, but since I have a feeling we'll be dancing a lot more soon, I've added more of those especially - you should be able to find a smiley to suit just about any kind of dancing you might do now.

But there are others besides dancing ones, so check 'em out.
V{}\H

Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
Re: New smileys
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 23:13 »
We have a whole bunch of new smileys now, if you click the "more" link on the posting screen. 

We did have a lack of dancing ones, but since I have a feeling we'll be dancing a lot more soon, I've added more of those especially - you should be able to find a smiley to suit just about any kind of dancing you might do now.

But there are others besides dancing ones, so check 'em out.
V{}\H

I love this! 8:O8P|()                :){}{}{}
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 23:47 »

I love this! 8:O8P|() 

I thought we might be needing one like that before too much longer, too.  If anyone sees or knows of any we need or could use, send me a link and I'll add it. 
   Narconon Reviews

Offline RedShieldwolf

• Joker and Degrader
  • For me, it really is KCW (Keep Chanology Working)
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 00:11 »
I am bumping for Picard. Because I can. And it makes me happy (along with the other smileys).  \W:<(

(:E(

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2013, 06:39 »
I seem to remember adding the facepalms at your request, RSW.  I'm glad they make you happy, and that you're back around to see them.  We've had a lot of opportunities to use Picard and friends lately - just about every time Narconon makes a public statement.   

||||||||\\\\\\\:D
   Narconon Reviews

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2013, 08:05 »
 :w:e:l:c:o:m:e: back! Have not see you here in a long time, RedSheildWolf!
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline RedShieldwolf

• Joker and Degrader
  • For me, it really is KCW (Keep Chanology Working)
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2013, 14:37 »
I seem to remember adding the facepalms at your request, RSW.  I'm glad they make you happy, and that you're back around to see them.  We've had a lot of opportunities to use Picard and friends lately - just about every time Narconon makes a public statement.   

||||||||\\\\\\\:D

Yeah, I've heard Narconon centers have been falling like dominoes in recent years. About 4 of them including Narconon Trois-Rivières, right? And Narconon Georgia is on its way out as well (or maybe it's already been shut down).

:w:e:l:c:o:m:e: back! Have not see you here in a long time, RedShieldWolf!

It's been far too long. And it's nice to see everyone again.  oOoToOo5

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2013, 12:56 »
Yeah, I've heard Narconon centers have been falling like dominoes in recent years. About 4 of them including Narconon Trois-Rivières, right? And Narconon Georgia is on its way out as well (or maybe it's already been shut down).

We've definitely made some progress since you were last here.   ;D  Yes, Narconon Trois-Rivières is history, but there may be something new that doesn't use the name "Narconon" starting up in Canada.  I think Narconon of Georgia is still operating, but probably not for long.  Narconon Arrowhead may not be far behind them, but it's too early for me to be too optimistic about that.  Lots of media attention is happening that will cut off their business, if they aren't closed down by authorities.  We have to keep the pressure on, though.

They will fight to survive, and pull out any tricks they can, since survival is what Hubbard defines as "ethics", and we know they think they are the "most ethical beings on the planet." 

Quote from: RedShieldwolf
:w:e:l:c:o:m:e: back! Have not see you here in a long time, RedShieldWolf!

It's been far too long. And it's nice to see everyone again.  oOoToOo5

T_:O-T
   Narconon Reviews