Author Topic: Scientology's Secret Plans For Canada - MacLean's  (Read 1441 times)

Offline Intelligence

• Hill 10 Situation
Scientology's Secret Plans For Canada - MacLean's
« on: September 27, 2012, 16:50 »

Magazine to arrive in Toronto News-Stands this afternoon as per following email -

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 11:06 AM, Nicholas Kohler: (9,500 word, 11 page article) -

"Dave, the mag will appear on newsstands in Toronto starting from this afternoon, but takes a little longer to hit elsewhere (our copies haven’t even arrived here yet). You’ll have to check with your local magazine store about when the orders come in. The piece won’t appear online for probably a week or so, which is to encourage people to buy the hardcopy. It is not the main cover art, but there’s a loud headline above the Maclean’s title touting it inside. It’s 11 pages long.

Here are a few "Teaser Image Excerpts":

***MUCH MORE TO COME***

An Ol' Irish Quote:
“You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'”

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Re: Scientology's Secret Plans For Canada - MacLean's
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 18:47 »
Awesome! I can't wait to see the rest.
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
Re: Scientology's Secret Plans For Canada - MacLean's
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2012, 15:21 »
This is very good. Many people cooperated with the writer. Can't wait to see the rest!
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.