Author Topic: [Yahoo] Lisa Marie Presley cuts 'bad' people from her life  (Read 1540 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
Lisa Marie Presley cuts 'bad' people from her life
19 October 2012, 7:12 am

Lisa Marie Presley has removed the 'bad people' from her life.

The 44-year-old singer - the daughter of the late Elvis Presley and his wife Priscilla - has left Los Angeles to live in England and only felt ready to make a new album after making some other changes to her life.

The mother-of-four told The Sun newspaper: 'I just needed a break, a change of scenery. I had to get rid of everything that was around me.

'I felt I was in a draconian web that I had helped spin and I needed to unspin.

'It was only by clearing out the bad people - 'friends', employees, everyone with the exception of my immediate family - that I was inspired to write songs again.'

Lisa Marie - who is believed to have quit Scientology earlier this year - believes the 'toxic' influences around her had left her 'angry, unhappy and disturbed' but she now feels much better about herself.

She added: 'I was very angry before. But I didn't know why I was angry because I could not see what was around me, what I was connected to.

'I was surrounded by unbelievably disgusting, despicable and toxic people. I cannot even begin to explain it but it would make an incredible movie.

more at http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people/news/article_1705414.php/Lisa-Marie-Presley-cuts-bad-people-from-her-life
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 18:40 by mefree »
In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Re: [Yahoo] Lisa Marie Presley cuts 'bad' people from her life
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 09:10 »
Lisa Marie Presley Releases Duet with Elvis - antiMusic.com

On Friday Lisa Marie Presley Releases Duet With Elvis was a top story. Here is the recap: (CBS Local) An old Elvis Presley song is getting a modern makeover from his daughter, Lisa Marie Presley.

After Lisa Marie performed an emotional duet alongside her father's vocals just for fans on the 35th anniversary of his death, she has decided to officially record and release a video due to overwhelming response.

She debuted a video for the song "I Love You Because" yesterday (watch it here), which will feature appearances of her twin daughters Finley and Harper, son Benjamin, and daughter Riley, as well as clips of Elvis himself throughout the video, reports CBS News. - more on this story

http://www.antimusic.com/news/12/October/ts19Lisa_Marie_Presley_Releases_Duet_With_Elvis.shtml
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
Re: [Yahoo] Lisa Marie Presley cuts 'bad' people from her life
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 05:13 »
'I was surrounded by unbelievably disgusting, despicable and toxic people. I cannot even begin to explain it but it would make an incredible movie.

Sure sounds like scientology.  I agree that it would all make a great movie, but it would have to have a lot of sequels (I bet she doesn't even know the half of it yet).
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions