Author Topic: [Yahoo] Narconon Georgia Announces Holiday Campaign for Families of Drug Abusers  (Read 1531 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
Narconon Georgia Announces Holiday Campaign for Families of Drug Abusers
12 December 2012, 3:52 am

Narconon Georgia announces a holiday campaign to assist as many families as possible dealing with members who are struggling with drug abuse.Norcross, GA (PRWEB) December 12, 2012 Narconon of Georgia, a drug treatment center, announced a campaign to assist as many families as possible during the holiday season and help make 2013 the best year ever. The motto is, The motto is, “Have you started your holiday gift list yet? If there is a drug abuser in your life, put rehab on the list.”

http://news.yahoo.com/narconon-georgia-announces-holiday-campaign-families-drug-abusers-085227348.html
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 13:14 by mefree »
In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
This is probably recycled from last year. Anyone know if Gordy is still involved at NNGA?
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama