Author Topic: Per Wickstrom  (Read 17213 times)

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
Re: Per Wickstrom
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2013, 09:01 »
Looks like someone gained a little weight since last time I saw him.  Might be time to get into that boxing gym and do some of those "professional" boxing moves.  I literally laughed so hard when I saw him claim to be a professional boxer.  He also claimed to be Kevin Little, who seems to be a member of this site. 

I used to be an astronaut too.  Ive got a "bridge" in FL to sell you.  It goes to nowhere.
ET went home.

Offline SocialTransparency

• High Value Target
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2013, 09:38 »
 It would be wise for Per to pay attention to Gary Smith and those around him very carefully.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2013, 10:12 »
Remember those days when he looked like this? It wasn't that long ago.
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

• High Value Target
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2013, 10:26 »

Appearance? Not a topic within my sector of the universe. Actions? Most definitely!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 14:46 by SocialTransparency »

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2013, 13:56 »

Appearance? Not an topic within my sector of the universe. Actions? Most definitely!

You must have missed the posts where it's shown that he's pushing alternative health and skin care products, sponsoring modeling shows to get donations, and starting a boxing school for young kids through his facility programs.

I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

• High Value Target
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2013, 14:48 »

Appearance? Not an topic within my sector of the universe. Actions? Most definitely!

You must have missed the posts where it's shown that he's pushing alternative health and skin care products, sponsoring modeling shows to get donations, and starting a boxing school for young kids through his facility programs.
Yes. I did not know this guy had jumped onto various snake oil salesmen ventures. ::)

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2013, 16:24 »
he's doing it in hopes these other ventures will come up when one searches for BDR, AFR, Per Wickrod, Kevin Little or whatever.  A pile of crap comes up when one even thinks of these terms, when one inputs them into search engines, the internet weatherman gets called cause a shitstorm is about to hit.

Sorry, just kidding.  He's doing it for SEO.
ET went home.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2013, 23:03 »
Per hob=nobbing with the celebs: http://youtu.be/_-WwYqxeuJ0

For any that are curious about Pachas Pajamas: https://pachaspajamas.com/
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2013, 23:50 »
Leave it to Per to sound like an idiot.  He said "it's prelavent".
ET went home.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2013, 07:47 »
Leave it to Per to sound like an idiot.  He said "it's prelavent".

I heard that too!  3((:
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2013, 07:56 »
Football Great Jim Brown "Interviewed" By Per Wickstrom...And Doesn't Kick His Ass!
A Forever Recovery and Per Wickstrom celebrate the launch of "Imagination Heals" in the Wilshire Room of the Beverly Hilton
http://glisteningquiveringunderbelly.blogspot.com/2013/04/football-great-jim-brown-interviewed-by.html

http://archive.org/details/AForeverRecoveryPerWickstromInterviewJimBrown

http://www.amer-i-can.org/about/about.html

Does his wife know that Per is  scientologist and that BDR is a scientology based program? Ummmm

Offline Blametomcruise

• On the path to knowledge
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2013, 17:38 »
Hey 10oriocookies. I went to Narconon Stonehawk in 2005 and you were a high ranking faculty member at the time.. I believe you were the "ethics" officer or something if i remember correctly. I do not want to put my real name on this post but would love to privately chat sometime. I had some very negative experiences while in the program and left on a very sour note.. I am sure you will probably remember me if we can talk. I am very glad to see that you are stepping up and doing the right thing in speaking out against this fraudulent and dangerous program. I commend you! I used to think you were a huge A-hole but after reading some of your own personal stories and seeing you on rock center nbc last night it has really changed my view of you and the person that you were 8 years ago.. cheers! I am looking forward to being a member of this community and getting to know everybody and sharing my experience with everyone as well as hearing everybody elses!
~BLAME TOM CRUISE~

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2013, 21:40 »
Hey 10oriocookies. I went to Narconon Stonehawk in 2005 and you were a high ranking faculty member at the time.. I believe you were the "ethics" officer or something if i remember correctly. I do not want to put my real name on this post but would love to privately chat sometime. I had some very negative experiences while in the program and left on a very sour note.. I am sure you will probably remember me if we can talk. I am very glad to see that you are stepping up and doing the right thing in speaking out against this fraudulent and dangerous program. I commend you! I used to think you were a huge A-hole but after reading some of your own personal stories and seeing you on rock center nbc last night it has really changed my view of you and the person that you were 8 years ago.. cheers! I am looking forward to being a member of this community and getting to know everybody and sharing my experience with everyone as well as hearing everybody elses!

Hello, and welcome to Reaching for the Tipping Point. 

I have changed your username and your signature because we really don't like to imply any violence on here - it's not what we're about, and it puts the forum in danger.  If you don't like what I changed it to, feel free to say what you prefer and I'll change it to your suggestion, as long as it doesn't incite hatred or suggest violence or criminal behavior.  You will still need to log in with your original name, though.

Now that that's out of the way, I'm sure we'd all like to hear about your experiences.   :)
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2013, 21:43 »
Glad you survived the Narconon scam, Mr. Cruise.

Welcome to Tipping Point!
-Dalai Lama

• High Value Target
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2013, 22:23 »

Hello, and welcome to Reaching for the Tipping Point. 

I have changed your username and your signature because we really don't like to imply any violence on here - it's not what we're about, and it puts the forum in danger.  If you don't like what I changed it to, feel free to say what you prefer and I'll change it to your suggestion, as long as it doesn't incite hatred or suggest violence or criminal behavior.  You will still need to log in with your original name, though.

Now that that's out of the way, I'm sure we'd all like to hear about your experiences.   :)

OO_OO |ooops|

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2013, 13:38 »

Hi and welcome to the forum!!

Hope to hear more from you about your experiences at Stone Hawk.

Offline CoolHand

• Actual Trouble Source
  • Truth Revealed
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2013, 16:55 »
This shows the length that Phil Hart went to in order to protect Per Wickstrom, as well as how important money and Scientology are compared to doing the right thing.  It was CC'd to the Narconon Int's Director of Legal Affairs and Administration Supervisor, the Executive Director of Narconon East US and the Vice President of ABLE Int (not in that order):

Subject: Re: A Forever Recovery
To: "Lucas A. Catton"
Cc: xorlandi @ *****, y4yvon @ *****, rmq88 @ *****, ocarcabascio @ *****
Date: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 1:20 PM

Dear Luke;

Thanks for the report. Just to fill the vacuum Per has paid back over 2 million in debts stone hawk incurred. I believe all his regges or most of them are on lines in the Org as are a number of his staff. His withdrawal unit is learning assists on line at Scn.org. He has kept FC alive  literally by paying for marketing and creating reaches and by helping their regges constantly. He wrote a report back on this current cycle you presented and my Div 1 is looking into it. In fact FC would be done were it not for his efforts. FC has not paid rent in the last 12 months except for one time and again they would have been out on the street had Per not covered for them. He has every vested interest in the world to get cycles into FC and has had to cover mortgage payments, legal bills,leases, and countless other bills by whatever means he could come up with. He just got the back payroll taxes (900K) settled and reduced to about 600K for Stonehawk. He paid for his own sec checks which you dismiss out of hand and with no knowledge about and just assume the worst frankly. You imply that he is NCG or assume so. This was 300hours worth at AOLA with excellent gains. Factually he CSW'd 3 times to open A Forever as a NN First step which was denied because of his connection to Kate which is now nearly handled at great personal expense. This is factually not as you assume that he is just ripping off cycles for his own personal pocketbook. This is not to say that his regges have never been out ethics or neither has Per but your implication that he is being protected by my Org while true is not true in the sense you  think. He is protected because he produces constantly and  has saved the  NN in  Michigan. This again is not to say he did  not contribute to many of the problems we had back when but he has taken responsibility for all of it. The ED of the BC  Org has done a number of seminars in the A Forever facility and they have as many of their staff on service in the Org as the NN does so it is slowly becoming an LRH delivery unit even though not licensed by us. Also despite the crash of the place under Kate, Per has an overall great production records with NN. Are there problems? - yes- but your report really assumes the worst of everything and lacks a ton of data  so I hope this fills the vacuum a bit. We have looked into cycles before and in at least one case I remember FC just mis handled the start so badly that they lost it to A Forever.You can send whatever you want to RTC reports officer to answer your last question. OSA is very familiar with the scene there and a CSW is on lines to handle further. You can also go to DCA ABLE Int Gwenda Byrne as she would be external from Dept 20. Call me if you have any questions.  ML Phil
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 17:25 by CoolHand »

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2013, 17:35 »
Wow.  That just shows the intertwined nature so well.  Anyone that still doubts the connection between the "church" and Narconon, just send them a copy of this.
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2013, 18:12 »
Lots of docs on old Per and Phil.  Old chums they are. 
ET went home.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2013, 22:36 »
Funny story by Miss Fortune, lol
Per Wickstrom: From Car Salesman to Addiction Entrepreneur

http://glisteningquiveringunderbelly.blogspot.com/2013/04/per-wickstrom-from-car-salesman-to.html