Author Topic: Per Wickstrom  (Read 17786 times)

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Re: Per Wickstrom
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2013, 23:47 »
Per Wickstrom schools us on...(brace yourselves).....HONESTY.

image removed by request, had been changed to an ad.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 13:02 by ethercat »
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline wynot

• Supressive Person
  • wynot
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2013, 10:30 »
Interesting that the purpose of honesty to Per is to get respect and maintain profitability. ::) Certainly not just for the sake of righteousness - a 'ness' you won't read much about in Hubbard's writings...

'til next time;
wynot
"When nothing seems to help, I go look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before."

Jacob Riis

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2013, 10:55 »
An old friend defined honesty as the "lack of intent to deceive." 
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2013, 10:04 »
Interesting that the purpose of honesty to Per is to get respect and maintain profitability. ::) Certainly not just for the sake of righteousness - a 'ness' you won't read much about in Hubbard's writings...

And to get "people to do what you say". 
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline source

• Merchant of Chaos
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2013, 16:40 »
This shows the length that Phil Hart went to in order to protect Per Wickstrom, as well as how important money and Scientology are compared to doing the right thing.  It was CC'd to the Narconon Int's Director of Legal Affairs and Administration Supervisor, the Executive Director of Narconon East US and the Vice President of ABLE Int (not in that order):

Subject: Re: A Forever Recovery
To: "Lucas A. Catton"
Cc: xorlandi @ *****, y4yvon @ *****, rmq88 @ *****, ocarcabascio @ *****
Date: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 1:20 PM

Dear Luke;

Thanks for the report. Just to fill the vacuum Per has paid back over 2 million in debts stone hawk incurred. I believe all his regges or most of them are on lines in the Org as are a number of his staff. His withdrawal unit is learning assists on line at Scn.org. He has kept FC alive  literally by paying for marketing and creating reaches and by helping their regges constantly. He wrote a report back on this current cycle you presented and my Div 1 is looking into it. In fact FC would be done were it not for his efforts. FC has not paid rent in the last 12 months except for one time and again they would have been out on the street had Per not covered for them. He has every vested interest in the world to get cycles into FC and has had to cover mortgage payments, legal bills,leases, and countless other bills by whatever means he could come up with. He just got the back payroll taxes (900K) settled and reduced to about 600K for Stonehawk. He paid for his own sec checks which you dismiss out of hand and with no knowledge about and just assume the worst frankly. You imply that he is NCG or assume so. This was 300hours worth at AOLA with excellent gains. Factually he CSW'd 3 times to open A Forever as a NN First step which was denied because of his connection to Kate which is now nearly handled at great personal expense. This is factually not as you assume that he is just ripping off cycles for his own personal pocketbook. This is not to say that his regges have never been out ethics or neither has Per but your implication that he is being protected by my Org while true is not true in the sense you  think. He is protected because he produces constantly and  has saved the  NN in  Michigan. This again is not to say he did  not contribute to many of the problems we had back when but he has taken responsibility for all of it. The ED of the BC  Org has done a number of seminars in the A Forever facility and they have as many of their staff on service in the Org as the NN does so it is slowly becoming an LRH delivery unit even though not licensed by us. Also despite the crash of the place under Kate, Per has an overall great production records with NN. Are there problems? - yes- but your report really assumes the worst of everything and lacks a ton of data  so I hope this fills the vacuum a bit. We have looked into cycles before and in at least one case I remember FC just mis handled the start so badly that they lost it to A Forever.You can send whatever you want to RTC reports officer to answer your last question. OSA is very familiar with the scene there and a CSW is on lines to handle further. You can also go to DCA ABLE Int Gwenda Byrne as she would be external from Dept 20. Call me if you have any questions.  ML Phil

I don't know how I skipped reading this email until now, but it's filled with so much information.  But the first thing that stands out is:

It's interesting how Phil Hart is stating that the ED of the church of scientology in Battle Creek is doing scientology seminars at A Forever Recovery and that they have as many staff at AFR doing scientology courses as Narconon Freedom Center...and that a forever recovery is slowly becoming an LRH delivery center.

I wonder how many of these staff are pushed into scientology in the first place or whether the vultures just wait for them to relapse and offer them a way back to work if they only sell their soul a few courses at a time at the church of scientology.

Of course they would probably just state that everyone "chooses" to go there without pressure. 

I must admit that I've had doubts as to how much scientology is going on at A Forever Recovery due to mixed reports.  But this is about as obvious as it gets.  Straight from the Phil's mouth.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2013, 23:52 »
edit..
-Dalai Lama

Offline Escapee

• Met Xenu
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2013, 17:40 »
hollistic ha ha ha ha so only vitamins and if you take an ibuprofen...xenu help you get in that sauna and sweat it out!!!!!!!!

Offline SocialTransparency

• High Value Target
« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2014, 22:50 »
 Dear Per.

I know you are more than likely aware of these documents/complaints,but I thought relisting them here would aid the general public when considering the use of any services you Per Wickstrom may claim to provide.

Enjoy.

http://narcononreviews.net/narconon/foia-request-michigan-attorney-general-releases-complaints/#comment-588

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2014, 23:13 »
Dear Per.

I know you are more than likely aware of these documents/complaints,but I thought relisting them here would aid the general public when considering the use of any services you Per Wickstrom may claim to provide.

Enjoy.

http://narcononreviews.net/narconon/foia-request-michigan-attorney-general-releases-complaints/#comment-588

3((:
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2014, 21:51 »
I got a notice from Twitter that someone else had tweeted the blog post directly to (at?) him. 

Hey, it needs to be added to the Best Drug Rehab thread, too (done).  That one has 193,171 views.   :o
   Narconon Reviews

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2014, 21:54 »
I got a notice from Twitter that someone else had tweeted the blog post directly to (at?) him. 

Hey, it needs to be added to the Best Drug Rehab thread, too (done).  That one has 193,171 views.   :o

193k!!!!!!  Someone is paranoid......What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall in his office.
ET went home.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2014, 00:17 »
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline DeathHamster

• Actual Trouble Source
« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2015, 11:54 »
I got tired of tracking all of Per's junk of separate pages, so I've started adding a table indexing all the buildings on his page.

Category:Per Wickstrom

Offline DeathHamster

• Actual Trouble Source
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2015, 21:45 »
I got tired of tracking all of Per's junk of separate pages, so I've started adding a table indexing all the buildings on his page.

I've added CARF certifications to his locations. Not that I care about CARF, but if Per is going to keep flipping his companies around, he'd better keep his Michigan licenses and CARF certifications in the right company name.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2015, 21:20 »

I've added CARF certifications to his locations. Not that I care about CARF, but if Per is going to keep flipping his companies around, he'd better keep his Michigan licenses and CARF certifications in the right company name.

Great idea! Thanks for staying on top of the Wickstrom machinations.
-Dalai Lama

Offline SocialTransparency

• High Value Target
« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2015, 11:42 »

I in no way am attempting to disparage this individual in any fashion, yet time and again I come across those that have had personal experiences with this gentlemen and his organization. I would love to give him the benefit of doubt as a person wanting to help his fellow man via his rehab services. Alas, I continually come up empty handed. In order to understand this individual I need to take into consideration the merit or metal of the man and the hows and whys he is where he is.

Scientology plays a major part in how this individual acts and reacts towards his fellow man! As I have learned from experience, scientology and its use within the rehabilitation industry via Narconon International lends itself to replicated behavior. Meaning as these individuals whom hold license and operate these rehab facilities must adhere to the scientology party line so to speak.

This has become quite evident as more information comes out about Narconon and the ease in which we the general public observe mirrored behavior with these facilities on a national level. It appears from research done by others each of these facilities are captained by a scientologist, hence the predictability of behavior. I have come to realize there are a very small group on players here. These same players come up in many a discussion. Those same players have helmed these facilities for some time now.

Though I dearly want to give Mr.Wickstrom the benefit of the doubt, I am seeing a tremendous amount of similarities between his operations and that of other narconons. This does not make for a comfortable feeling on my end.

I want to know as much as possible about this individual. Factual information that is. If Mr. Wickstrom or his agents would like to add to the discussion, I am more than willing to listen!
Bumping this due to continued concern over this individual.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #56 on: October 31, 2015, 18:30 »
From the "eyes of the storm" I bring you...

Per Wickstrom says Business Owners should be Employees rather than Bosses - examiner

Introduction

Most business owners/entrepreneurs think that their businesses are an extension of their lives. They go to work with passion that you'll probably not find in other professionals. They are committed to making it work, and they work as if their lives depended on it. However, working as if your life depended on it is the perfect recipe for stress, burnout, disorder, and chaos for the business – and then, that business you love so much with your life might sap out the very life from you.

more on business stress at http://www.examiner.com/article/per-wickstrom-says-business-owners-should-be-employees-rather-than-bosses
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #57 on: October 31, 2015, 19:25 »
Hehe! He posted that on his personal Facebook timeline!  Such an opinion leader he is!

I wonder how many former staff would call Per Wickstrom a hypocrite?

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #58 on: October 31, 2015, 19:31 »
He looks relaxed, doesn't he?  Well, doesn't he??   ___P=

Narconon Reviews

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #59 on: October 31, 2015, 22:05 »
He must have written the article himself!

Becoming an employee in your business would allow the business run itself in your absence because you won't have to be running things.

The CEO said that "when you become an employee in your business, you break the operations into tasks... it is easy to delegate your part of the operations when the person taking the baton knows exactly what to do".

Ugh!
-Dalai Lama