Author Topic: [Blog] Scientology-Narconon Mind Rape  (Read 1673 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
[Blog] Scientology-Narconon Mind Rape
« on: January 02, 2013, 21:00 »
Scientology-Narconon Mind Rape
2 January 2013, 6:51 pm

Loud screams echoed about the cult compound as the young lady stood up holding her arm in extreme pain. Narconon was short of funds, so no salt or sand had been sprinkled on the slippery parking lot for patient and staff safety – - the victim fell hard on the ice, fracturing her forearm in 3-4 places.

Hospital emergencies in Quebec are often short staffed and backed up with several hours of suffering in the waiting room. Finally, after X-rays and physician examination, a multiple fracture was diagnosed. No surgeon was available to operate that night, so the patient was sent back to Narconon with a prescription of pain killers to get her threw the night and told to return the next day.

The next morning, I noticed her in tears, crying at the dining room table and walked over to ask what was wrong. Sobbing, she told me that the Narconon staff refused to administer the pain meds because it would interfere with her “Objectives Sessions” (Scientology Auditing). Instead, the staff offered her nerve and touch assists to relieve her trauma, with no noticeable relief.

I had seen countless, similar events that boggled my mind, including inappropriate touching while fragile females were in the drug withdrawal unit receiving “touch assists”, and others treated with unconscionable disrespect and abuse.

At times, I noticed some walking around with head hung low and sad, while others were crying and in obvious mental distress. The cult indoctrinated staff took notice at times, with little empathy – - only treating with Scientology techniques.

Several attempted suicides and one killed by a gun-shot to the head was swept under the carpet and not discussed ever – - with threat of being fired immediately.

When a desperate addict or family member seeks help, they have no idea of what Narconon is about; they just want help and want it now – - not realizing that they are entering a world of deception, mind control, and indoctrination into a very dangerous and deadly cult.

When someone walks in a Church of Scientology door, they know it is Scientology. A very ill and suffering addict who enters a Narconon compound, has no idea that they will immediately be commanded to participate in Scientology training routines and auditing sessions. The mind control begins upon arrival on a gradient of tiny steps so the patient doesn’t see the control aspect. In fact, the patients are called “Students”, not clients or patients as other drug rehabs do. But the very ill “student” couldn’t care less what they are called – - they just want to be treated for their disease of addiction. One student who was from New York, said to me one afternoon “David, someone told me that this place is run by Scientologists, but I don’t care if they are green space aliens from Mars, I just want to get better.”

Unfortunately, many of the Narconon staff are influenced by Hubbard’s alien writings and the student is deceptively indoctrinated into these cult beliefs. And eventually, the student does feel better, but only because they have stopped using drugs for a few weeks or months and the residue is out of their system.

However, even though they feel stronger physically, I noticed a strange behaviour and new language expressed when they talked. Such as “getting  ethics in”; “getting TR’s in”; “being at cause”; “I’m PTS”, and so on.

I witnessed many, including myself, subjected to slow but constant pressures devised to break us down mentally – - coercion, humiliation, inhuman treatment, degradation, and intimidation were the norm. The conscious part of the personality no longer takes part, just obeys on command. The mind-controlled live in a trance, repeating the cult phrases scared into him by somebody else. Like circus animals trained to perform, we were repetitiously being mind-raped.

Many vulnerable victims have no idea what happened to them while subject to this insidious cult and some need months of therapy after leaving. The majority relapse back into drug addiction and some die shortly after leaving Narconon.

Indeed, Scientology is a cult of greed and power – - one that should be avoided and exposed to government and health authorities until they listen and act.

David Edgar Love

Source: Narconon Industry of Death

In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.

Offline snippy

• Supressive Person
Re: [Blog] Scientology-Narconon Mind Rape
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 21:17 »
Fantastic! You nailed it!   J:oT

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 21:21 »
Neglectful and sad!
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Intelligence

• Hill 10 Situation
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 15:02 »
***DON'T KNOW WHERE TO POST THESE*** So I'll just put em' here :)

"Scientology Shout Out 2013" - - Published on Jan 3, 2013
 January 3, 2013 - Turning up the HEAT in 2013 with video and sound track remix of Scientology-Narconon protests in 2012 with Mark Bunker, Sparrow, Bert Leahy, Adam Holland, and others. Montreal Anonymous being watched by Scientology's Office of Special Affairs (OSA), and some very fun times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=C0-goVXGtM0

# # #

Published on Jan 2, 2013

"WE WILL ROCK YOU"

January 3, 2013 - Activists and concerned citizens from around the globe have had their fill of Scientology abuses, threats and intimidation. Many have vowed to keep protesting this dangerous cult until governments and authorities take notice and act to stop this cult of power and greed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15Usp2fKku0

# # #

Published on Jan 2, 2013

"ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST"

January 2, 2013 - - Scientology drug rehabs, Narconon, are being shut down around the globe and it appears more could soon face the same with multiple wrongful death lawsuits and public outcry in the USA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJc4R9Atcxc
An Ol' Irish Quote:
“You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'”