Author Topic: "If Scientology was a Country it would probably be North Korea"  (Read 1272 times)

Offline Intelligence

• Hill 10 Situation

http://www.examiner.com/article/if-scientology-was-a-country-it-would-probably-be-north-korea-1

•Cult of Scientology - February 16, 2013

SNIPS:

The three hour radio broadcast on the God Discussion radio show last night, revealed an “extremely disturbing” story of the death of 20-year-old Kyle Brennan who was denied his anti-depressant medication because of his father's religious beliefs. Kyle was found at his father's apartment, shot in the head with his father's .357 Magnum - - the gun was lying near his body. http://tinyurl.com/audoabp

Ex-Scientologist Lance Marcor discussed the Scientology "handling" and "disconnection" policies, two of Scientology's most injurious policies. Lance joined Scientology’s “Sea Org”, the unit comprising the church’s most dedicated members in 1978 and left in 2007. His unique experience as a former Scientology insider, qualified him to speak on the show about the organization’s inner workings - - an eye-opener for listeners.

“The rotten foundation of the decision of Judge Merryday to dismiss the case, which has now been affirmed by the appellate judges, is the travesty of the investigation into Kyle's death by Clearwater Police Detective Stephen Bohling with his cover up and massive lying about Kyle's diagnosis and every important aspect of the case.”

“The affair cries out for an independent investigation and re-opening of the case.”

In ending the show with comments about how to inform the public and expose Scientology’s destructive practices, the guests concurred that this organization is soon in for a reckoning.

Dr. Stephen Wiseman concluded the show with “I think that if Scientology was a country, it would probably be North Korea - - I do think they’re heading for an ending and it’s going to be an apocalypse ending - - I think it’s going to be pretty grim, with tens of thousands of psychiatrists across the globe who are going to be quite happy about that.”

MUCH MORE HERE:
 http://www.examiner.com/article/if-scientology-was-a-country-it-would-probably-be-north-korea-1
An Ol' Irish Quote:
“You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'”

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
Re: "If Scientology was a Country it would probably be North Korea"
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 11:32 »
It may be more akin to Atlantis.  A lot of people think it existed and contained advanced technology and enlightened souls, but there is no actual proof of it.
ET went home.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Re: "If Scientology was a Country it would probably be North Korea"
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 11:54 »
It may be more akin to Atlantis.  A lot of people think it existed and contained advanced technology and enlightened souls, but there is no actual proof of it.

That's perfect!  :-D^\^\
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama