Author Topic: MI Narconon Pgms Exposed : Ms Fortune's Blog: Glistening, Quivering Underbelly  (Read 12142 times)

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
Ms Fortune's Blog: Glistening, Quivering Underbelly of Traverse City MI writes several articles about Narconon, A Forever Recovery, Life Solutions, Per & Pamela Wickstrom and their facilities; William Kent McGregor and PITA Group.. and so much more! Oh My! Looks like she's caught on to what's happening!

Here are her latest:

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A Forever Recovery?: Forever Bullshit! The Circle Jerk of Certification
LEFT: A Forever Recovery's Executive Director Pamela Anderson's expired "Master Addiction Counselor"

Certificate

Just what is the PITA Group, Inc.?

Not a round pocket bread, but a way to pick your pocket

Third in a series of Special Reports, only at GQU!

Well, you'd think someone bragging about her fake-ass fake credentials would at least use an up-to-date certificate![..]

THE PITA GROUP: IT'S NOT JUST A TASTY MIDDLE EASTERN TREAT [..]
http://glisteningquiveringunderbelly.blogspot.com/2013/04/a-forever-recovery-forever-bullshit.html

Football Great Jim Brown "Interviewed" By Per Wickstrom...And Doesn't Kick His Ass!
A Forever Recovery and Per Wickstrom celebrate the launch of "Imagination Heals" in the Wilshire Room of the Beverly Hilton
http://glisteningquiveringunderbelly.blogspot.com/2013/04/football-great-jim-brown-interviewed-by.html

April 2, 2013
Part Two: Special Report

Hi, my name is Brien Carella! I want to sell you "Life Solutions" at Best Drug Rehabilitation! (Did I mention that I'm a former addict and convicted felon? Trust me!)

The Michigan records are followed by the Nevada records, which show that Wickstom's sister, Pamela Anderson, is Life Solutions' Treasurer and her son, Stephen, is the Director, President, and Treasurer.

Life Solutions: A Nevada Company in Battle Creek

Photo: Pamela Anderson (not the hot one, though)

According to the State of Michigan's corporation database, Life Solutions Incorporated was formed on January 17, 2012 in Michigan by attorney Michael Toth, an attorney with Kreis, Enderle, Hudgins & Borsos, P. C., of Battle Creek. It's the same firm that represented former Narconon Stone Hawk owner Per Wickstrom and TIA Corporation, Inc. during its efforts to obtain a six month extension for the Special Use Permit (SUP) at 300 Care Center Drive in Manistee, the home of Best Drug Rehabilitation. [..]
http://glisteningquiveringunderbelly.blogspot.com/2013/04/hi-my-name-is-brien-carella-i-want-to.html

Monday, April 1, 2013
EXCLUSIVE! First in a series of reports on Northern Michigan's Scientology Narconon Scandal--ONLY at "GLISTENING,QUIVERING UNDERBELLY"
http://glisteningquiveringunderbelly.blogspot.com/2013/04/exclusive-first-in-series-of-reports-on.html

__________________________________ _________________

IF YOU THINK IT CAN'T HAPPEN HERE, THINK AGAIN: Traverse City's Dirty Little Secrets Email: tcmissfortune@yahoo.com

Miss Fortune
    You know you don't have to act with me. You don't have to say anything, and you don't have to do anything. Not a thing. Oh, maybe just be a whistleblower. You know how to whistle, don't you? You just put your lips together and... whistleblow.
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline cnhender

• Fly in the Ointment
  • its a wog world
    • FB Narconon Exposed
WOW!! I believe this might be my new favorite blog.  ;D

Just what is the PITA Group, Inc.?
Not a round pocket bread, but a way to pick your pocket

While A Forever Recovery proudly displays Pamela Anderson's expired certificate on its web site, your girl Miss Fortune wondered just who is this PITA Group, Inc.? And is it true that PITA is just an acronym for "Pain In The Ass"?

MEET PITA PRESIDENT,
WILLIAM KENT (MAC) McGREGOR:
(Sexual assault, drug abuse, bankruptcy--money for nothin' and get your kicks for free)

Kent McGregor was found to have "willfully, maliciously and intentionally sexually assaulted" a patient on July 16, 1987, for which he was found liable in the amount of one million dollars. McGregor's employer, Charter Counseling Center, was found negligent for having hired McGregor and failing to supervise him. The court noted that "Plaintiff presented evidence that members of Charter's staff ... knew of McGregor's past substance abuse problem and his lack of recent clinical experience following his treatment for substance abuse."
http://glisteningquiveringunderbelly.blogspot.com/2013/04/a-forever-recovery-forever-bullshit.html

Thank you Miss Fortune!  ;D

Great find MM ;D
Respectfully,
CH

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
Glad you all like it. I think we are very fortunate to have the wise Miss Fortune investigating these things! I expect more to come.

Hope you all will take a moment to comment on her blog... Let her readers know it's important and helpful! 
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
Glad you all like it. I think we are very fortunate to have the wise Miss Fortune investigating these things! I expect more to come.

Hope you all will take a moment to comment on her blog... Let her readers know it's important and helpful!

I love the blog.  I will be sure to help her where i can.
ET went home.

Offline who me?

• Joker and Degrader
I love the blog as well. \^^/

No mincing of words for Miss Fortune. C{{O}}

It is so good to see that people are feeling more free to speak their minds and get the word out. The more, the merrier!

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
I love the blog as well. \^^/

No mincing of words for Miss Fortune. C{{O}}

It is so good to see that people are feeling more free to speak their minds and get the word out. The more, the merrier!

:){}{}{}

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Keep an eye on this blog, folks! More good info coming.
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
Keep an eye on this blog, folks! More good info coming.

LOL!! She's right on top of things!

EXCLUSIVE: MISS FORTUNE HAS THE OFFICIAL COURT FILING!

A Forever Recovery attempted to send patient with head injury home by himself--on a plane!

Heroic Southwest Airlines gate agent at Detroit Metro Airport noticed man's condition, calls EMS

Patient received craniotomy for subdural hematoma due to falls allegedly suffered at A Forever Recovery

COMPLETE DETAILS TO COME--55 PAGE FILING DETAILS MEDICAL ABUSES!

JOINS TEAGUE CASE ON 'A FOREVER RECOVERY' LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS!

Offline BigBeard

• Hill 10 Situation
Holy Sh*******************t!!!!

These narCONon people are crazier than TV show characters!!
BigBeard

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
The lawsuit looks like a slam dunk to me!
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
Wow! indepth article on Richmond vs. A Forever Recovery,et al  case by Miss Fortune!  Please take a moment to read and comment there. I love this reporter

A GLISTENING, QUIVERING UNDERBELLY EXCLUSIVE: Violation Of Care: CLINTON RAY RICHMOND vs. PER WICKSTROM'S A FOREVER RECOVERY et al
http://glisteningquiveringunderbelly.blogspot.com/2013/04/a-glistening-quivering-underbelly.html

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
I think she should do a Tony O and call each time she writes and ask for a comment.  They love to hear that more stories are being written about them.
ET went home.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
I think she should do a Tony O and call each time she writes and ask for a comment.  They love to hear that more stories are being written about them.

haha!

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target

:-D^\^\ 

Glad you're still around to make us laugh, and they didn't frighten you off with their blustering buffoonery, ET. 
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
Takes more than an "anonymous" website with a bunch of lies on it to scare me off.  They are still paying me too... :)

There is a good mugshot photo on the site though, I look HOT!!!
ET went home.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Takes more than an "anonymous" website with a bunch of lies on it to scare me off.  They are still paying me too... :)

<--:D-->
-Dalai Lama

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target

I've known you were hot since your first words on this site!   *-->-->|
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
ET went home.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
hehe!! I love Miss Fortune!!

PER WICKSTROM SHITTING HIS PANTS; TONY ORTEGA'S "UNDERGROUND BUNKER" BLOCKBUSTER EXPOSE REVEALS BATTLE CREEK DEATH INVESTIGATION

Beginning next week, Miss Fortune will reveal even more about Wickstrom and his abuses.

If you have information, please contact me directly at: tcmissfortune@yahoo.com

http://glisteningquiveringunderbelly.blogspot.com/2013/07/per-wickstrom-shitting-his-pants.html