Author Topic: MI Narconon Pgms Exposed : Ms Fortune's Blog: Glistening, Quivering Underbelly  (Read 11648 times)

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Miss Fortune has a way with words!!
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
Miss Fortune reporting the latest on Best Drug Rehabilitation, Tranquility Detox and Per Wickstrom!

Saturday, August 10, 2013

EXPANSION. ALWAYS IN ALL WAYS. SOUTH BEND'S NEW TRANQUILITY DETOX WAS JUST THE BEGINNING! OFFICIAL RECORDS INDICATE PER WICKSTROM ALREADY CREATING FOUNDATION FOR FUTURE EXPANSION OF BEST DRUG REHABILITION INTO INDIANA!

http://glisteningquiveringunderbelly.blogspot.com/2013/08/expansion-always-in-all-ways-south.html

To get on the Glistening, Quivering Underbelly blog mailing list, contact tcmissfortune@yahoo.com
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
Another one planned in Indiana: Great Lakes Treatment Centers, Inc.

Thanks, Miss Fortune!
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Colin, David and Bert tell us about the newly planned Tranquility Detox and it's "special" location in this video.
http://youtu.be/_9BZ_CMGZww
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Suppressive Person

• Met Xenu
Yes. It's mind boggling how Wickstrom  is able to keep at it.

Stonehawk closes  only to open A Forever Recovery, AFR gets bad press and reviews, the property  literally crumbling, so he opens Best Drug Rehab. Then he further confuses the trail of his abuses by  opening Tranquility Detox, which now is planned to be expanded to residential' treatment' as well.

Between this and Arrowhead's plans to re-open it's medical detox in OK - it feels like a never ending game of Wack-a-Mole, as facilities are shut down by an angry, grieving and defrauded public -- only to pop up somewhere else.

<Sigh>
When we remember that we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
-- Mark Twain

Offline BigBeard

• Hill 10 Situation
The only way it's going to stop is when those profiting from inflicting so much misery on others end up here:

||||o||||

BigBeard

Offline Suppressive Person

• Met Xenu
I agree Big Beard.

But I don't think that will happen until Insurance fraud becomes the major issue.

Sad to say, but usually only money can successfully fight money.
And even sadder to say, money is what government cares mostly  about.

People can die, vulnerable families can be cheated and defrauded - but they will only be an insignificant blip on the radar.

Narconon and Wickstom's cloaked enterprises engage in insurance fraud routinely.

THAT will be what will bring them down.
When we remember that we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
-- Mark Twain

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
I agree Big Beard.

But I don't think that will happen until Insurance fraud becomes the major issue.

Sad to say, but usually only money can successfully fight money.
And even sadder to say, money is what government cares mostly  about.

People can die, vulnerable families can be cheated and defrauded - but they will only be an insignificant blip on the radar.

Narconon and Wickstom's cloaked enterprises engage in insurance fraud routinely.

THAT will be what will bring them down.

I tend to agree, SP.

Despite all of the lip service to the contrary, individuals with mental health and substance abuse problems don't get much priority, when it comes to oversight of programs from state government.

OTOH, I'm doubtful that much of the insurance fraud has occurred on the government side (Medicaid/Medicare). It is more likely group insurance, provided through employers, that has been defrauded.

Regardless, we all pay the price for healthcare fraud!

http://www.nhcaa.org/resources/health-care-anti-fraud-resources/the-challenge-of-health-care-fraud.aspx
-Dalai Lama

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
Yes. It's mind boggling how Wickstrom  is able to keep at it.

Stonehawk closes  only to open A Forever Recovery, AFR gets bad press and reviews, the property  literally crumbling, so he opens Best Drug Rehab. Then he further confuses the trail of his abuses by  opening Tranquility Detox, which now is planned to be expanded to residential' treatment' as well.

Between this and Arrowhead's plans to re-open it's medical detox in OK - it feels like a never ending game of Wack-a-Mole, as facilities are shut down by an angry, grieving and defrauded public -- only to pop up somewhere else.

<Sigh>

I agree, Suppressive Person.  I've heard them compared to the Energizer Bunny.  After all, we only have one lifetime, but they have all eternity, until they become OT enough to get off of this "prison planet" and join their founder in outer space.

:/___\:

IMO, the key is to teach people to recognize the pseudoscience, rather than facility names.  They can change their names, but they can't change their quackery.
   Narconon Reviews

Offline bonniemreese

• New Around Here
I'm desperate for answers I have a loved one in BDR. I can't reach anyone there. He is in battle creek michigan in detox please help me with answers.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
I'm desperate for answers I have a loved one in BDR. I can't reach anyone there. He is in battle creek michigan in detox please help me with answers.

Bonnie, in your 2 emails to me, you never mentioned that you could not reach anyone at BDR by phone. In the last email ( sent to me after you wrote the above ) you stated that you spoke with your son while he was there. I already responded to your last email a few minutes ago, not having seen this post of yours.. I am a bit confused.

I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target

Sounds like you are already in touch with Mary. Without being completely familiar with your loved one's circumstances, you can call the police. If you are planning on pulling him out of the program, have the police meet you there.

-Dalai Lama

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target

Welcome to the Tipping Point, bonnie.  What sort of questions do you have?  We'll be happy to answer as best we can.   :)
   Narconon Reviews

Offline bonniemreese

• New Around Here
How is this crap hole still up and running? My boyfriend is there now and were getting him out hopefully tomorrow he said it's like A run down mental hospital.

Offline DeathHamster

• Actual Trouble Source
How is this crap hole still up and running? My boyfriend is there now and were getting him out hopefully tomorrow he said it's like A run down mental hospital.
They keep dodging and sliding around what rules there are for rehabs. Sadly, there aren't a lot in most places.

Keep in mind that they like to listen in on phone calls, even if on a pay phone. Don't assume that your plans are a secret to them. Good luck!

Offline mefree

• High Value Target

Your question is one that has many scratching their heads. The police, the Attorney General and others are apparently aware of the situation, but these scientology-based rehabs remain open.

Glad you're getting him out. Wishing you and your boyfriend the very best! Don't hesitate to have the local police meet you there.
-Dalai Lama

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
How is this crap hole still up and running? My boyfriend is there now and were getting him out hopefully tomorrow ...

This is a question we ask all the time.  Were you able to get him out, and is he ok?

...he said it's like A run down mental hospital.

And the lunatics are running the place.

Narconon Reviews

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
UPDATE: Kudos and thanks to poster bonniemreese, along with the parents of the loved one and the Battle Creek police dept.  The loved got out of Best Drug Rehabilitation Center's Tranquility Detox in Battle Creek, MI and finally made it home. Getting him home was quite a feat and big amount of juggling, despite BDR's attempts to get him to stay.

More details to follow in the future.  :){}{}{}

Edited (in bold)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 17:33 by Mary_McConnell »

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
UPDATE: Kudos and thanks to poster bonniemreese, along with the parents of the loved one and the police dept.  The loved got out of Best Drug Rehabilitation Center in  Manistee, MI and finally made it home. Getting him home was quite a feat and big amount of juggling, despite BDR's attempts to get him to stay.

More details to follow in the future.  :){}{}{}

Excellent, Mary!
-Dalai Lama