Author Topic: MI Narconon Pgms Exposed : Ms Fortune's Blog: Glistening, Quivering Underbelly  (Read 12195 times)

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
Thanks, mefree!
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline Miss Fortune

• Fly in the Ointment
UPDATE: Kudos and thanks to poster bonniemreese, along with the parents of the loved one and the police dept.  The loved got out of Best Drug Rehabilitation Center in  Manistee, MI and finally made it home. Getting him home was quite a feat and big amount of juggling, despite BDR's attempts to get him to stay.

More details to follow in the future.  :){}{}{}

Excellent news!

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
UPDATE: Kudos and thanks to poster bonniemreese, along with the parents of the loved one and the Battle Creek police dept. The loved got out of Best Drug Rehabilitation Center's Tranquility Detox in Battle Creek, MI in Manistee, MI and finally made it home. Getting him home was quite a feat and big amount of juggling, despite BDR's attempts to get him to stay.

More details to follow in the future.  :){}{}{}

Excellent news!

I edited above to reflect my previous update, now edited :)
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline DeathHamster

• Actual Trouble Source

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
More...
Best Drug Rehabilitation Manistee Expansion; Wickstrom Buys Another Building
http://forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/index.php/topic,12921.msg29953/topicseen.html#new