Author Topic: Best Choice Rehabilitation  (Read 4990 times)

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
Best Choice Rehabilitation
« on: June 10, 2013, 19:43 »
Miss Fortune of the Glistening Quivering Underbelly Blogspot has just posted a story about the Best Drug Rehabilitation's Marne, MI facility. It's being called "Best Choice Rehabilitation":

BEST DRUG REHABILITATION-MARNE GETS GENDER REASSIGNMENT SURGERY
BDR goes all girly and stuff with new brand identity--"Best Choice Rehabilitation
"

http://www.glisteningquiveringunderbelly.blogspot.com/2013/06/best-drug-rehabilitation-marne-gets.html

She does a bang up job in this article. Please visit and comment there to show your support of her efforts to expose what they are doing.

Best Choice Rehabilitation in Marnie, MI is the latest of Per Wickstrom's drug rehab facilities... another is planned for So. Bend, Indiana, probably under ye another name. I guess "Best Drug Rehab" and Best Drug Rehabilitation" Center  as search terms are producing too many complaints so they went nd changed the name to "Best Choice Rehabilitation" 

But will "Best Choice Rehabilitation" be just another "Best Drug Rehabilitation Center", replete with a fake success rate, the Narconon and Scientology steps they deny they use but do use, along with a bad reputation that can be found all over the internet? Will patients aka students be made to go to their dangerous Tranquility Detox ( shared with his other company A Forever Recovery. )  Most likely. All one has to do to know about Best Choice Rehabilitation is to read the many complaints on this forum and at Rip Off Report to see that his facilities are bad.
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/search/%22Best%20Drug%20Rehab%22

Best Choice Rehabilitation is a name people will search for and it's a name that will be marketed widely on the internet. Let the buyer beware who they are dealing with. They will be called BCR, like BDR is called but they are not the best of anything. Best Drug Rehabilitation + Best Choice Rehabilitation + Per Wickstrom + Narconon + Scientology = a very bad combination
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Re: Best Choice Rehabilitation
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 19:55 »
Existing site overhaul for Best Drug Rehabilitation. The project description was simple: recreate every piece of content and all design work to improve organic search traffic and conversion rates.

Market Analysis We took a close look at who this website was meant to attract, and what their interests and personalities were. Since we already have years of experience in the addiction treatment vertical we were able to quickly segment their target market into just a few personas.

The Plan
Planning out hundreds of pages of content is a tall order. We followed Google’s Webmaster Guidelines every step of the way, and quickly had a complete editorial plan designed and ready for action. A team of writers worked long hours, for a few weeks, to get the 100,000+ words of content written, and off to the optimization, beautification, and publishing team.

Forward Thinking
We knew that we would be able to grow their organic traffic somewhat just by replacing old mediocre content with new excellent content, but the client needed much more than just a small increase. Looking forward to substantial organic traffic increases we created a plan for writing great content, repurposing it as much as possible, and promoting it. This all with the hope that visitors would love the content and share it with their social networks.

The Results
It worked. People saw the client’s new, excellent, content, and shared it. A lot. They posted URLs to infographics to their Pinterest accounts, they shared celebrity blog posts with their Facebook friends. Social signals increase, as did linking root domains. Organic traffic more than doubled in just a few short months, and the new website design increased conversion rates by an incredible 25%.

So, that's how they do it! Keep up the good work, Miss Fortune! This is excellent information. I am truly sad to know that BDR has sprouted a new head, though...
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2013, 09:35 »
Best Choice Rehabilitation, a dba of Best Drug RehabilitationMarne is located at  15140 16th Ave, Marne, MI 49435

It is not licensed as a sunbstance abuse facility.

Here is the property info

Parcel Identification
Parcel Number:    70-06-35-100-037
Property Address:    
15140 16TH AVE
https://www.miottawa.org/Property/realEstate.do?parcelNo=70-06-35-100-037&ele=0

Parcel Number:    70-06-35-100-038
Property Address:    15140 16TH AVE

https://www.miottawa.org/Property/realEstate.do?parcelNo=70-06-35-100-038&ele=1

Ownership:   
BEST DRUG REHABILITATION HOLDINGS    70-06-35-100-037    15140 16TH AVE    WRIGHT TOWNSHIP    N/A
BEST DRUG REHABILITATION HOLDINGS    70-06-35-100-038    15140 16TH AVE    WRIGHT TOWNSHIP    N/A
It's a former assisted living facility
http://www.loopnet.com/Listing/17047054/15140-16th-Ave-Marne-MI/
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2013, 09:42 »
Here's the best choice a potential client of theirs can make: RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ET went home.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2013, 10:06 »
 L-O-:

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2013, 10:23 »
Best Choice Rehabilitation is a Narconon / Scientology front group

Here is their own photo of clients doing Scientology Training Routines (TRs)

Here is the proof:
Scientology-Narconon TR Expose
http://youtu.be/xlWf_bW4Pv8

Is this the newest version of one of the Narconon books? Or propaganda?

All posted by Heather, Per and Pamela's marketing chick
http://www.care2.com/c2c/photos/view/207/991679298/Best_Choice_Rehabilitation/

The book page is also posted here
https://www.facebook.com/BestChoiceRehabilitation?hc_location=timeline

Best Choice Rehabilitation Client Room Tour
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBnWoYrLn94

When you send someone to Best Choice Rehabilitation, you are taking them to the dangerous Narconon program, which they designed to lure 'clients' into Scientology.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 14:57 by Mary_McConnell »

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2013, 10:51 »
WTF is that needle doing in that picture?
ET went home.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2013, 14:56 »

I suppose that is what they show the licensing agency as proof that they really teach drug education ( when they don't)

Is that book familiar? Or is that propaganda, too?

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2013, 15:01 »

They just had a few lying around.
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2013, 19:06 »

I suppose that is what they show the licensing agency as proof that they really teach drug education ( when they don't)

Is that book familiar? Or is that propaganda, too?

Ive never seen it.  Looks like prop.  Needle is a bookmark??????
ET went home.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2013, 20:20 »
It's most likely a prop, but certainly an odd bookmark.
-Dalai Lama

Offline AnonLover

• Actual Trouble Source
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2015, 12:27 »
Miss Fortune of the Glistening Quivering Underbelly Blogspot has just posted a story about the Best Drug Rehabilitation's Marne, MI facility. It's being called "Best Choice Rehabilitation":

They didn't stick with the "Best Choice" charade very long. And instead, opted to go with Serenity Point Recovery, Inc. (Formation date: 4/24/2014) in Marne / Grand Rapids. Also seems it was recently licensed (?) and DBA Serenity Point Recovery, Serenity Rehab Center, Serenity Recovery, Serenity Rehab, Serenity Point Counseling Services, etc.

More info here: http://forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/index.php/topic,12874.msg35748.html#msg35748

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2015, 12:42 »
That was quick.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2015, 13:01 »