Author Topic: Scientology Costs to Clear the Planet...we're bankrupt.  (Read 1355 times)

Offline source

• Merchant of Chaos
Having heard about a hundred times the phrase "we need to clear the planet" from every Scientologist I have ever met, read about, or seen, I was a bit curious about exactly what that meant....in terms of dollars and cents.

So, for the Scientologists to be successful in their mission and since their own "stat science" shows that they don't really understand math, I suppose that I will have do a little bit of a cost analysis for them.

At the time of this posting, the current world's population is approximately 7 billion.  One site lists a more specific number...7,173,884,000.  I like it.

The approximate cost for someone to go to clear is approximately $128,560.00 per person.

So, the total price tag for clearing the planet is:

$922,274,527,040,000.00

Yesseree, that would be over $922 trillion dollars.

Shouldn't be too big of a problem.  So, let's head on over to the banks and check what we all have in our accounts, investments, cds, property, etc.

Current Estimates of the total global wealth (that is everything we all have...money, everything) is somewhere between $40 trillion and $75 trillion.  Uh oh, houston we seem to have a problem.

Scientology wants us (me, you, everyone) to give them $922 trillion dollars.  But apparently we are a bit short.  Actually a lot short.  Somewhere over $800 trillion dollars short.  We actually need somewhere in the neighborhood of 10 to 15 times the amount of wealth that actually exists in the world in order to pay for all of this.

Now, some might suggest that this is just another example of how greedy Scientology really is.  I mean, asking for more than the wealth of the entire planet. 

But, really it appears that the suppressives strike again.  Damn you terrible world for not making enough money to pay for salvation!  Damn you all.  Probably psychiatrists are somehow behind this lack of money problem.

Or then again, maybe a nice registrar would be kind enough to help us figure out how borrow it all.

I'll let you know how it goes.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 14:29 by source »

Offline BigBeard

• Hill 10 Situation
Re: Scientology Costs to Clear the Planet...we're bankrupt.
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 14:28 »
Don't forget to figure in the discount  $$O$$  if you join staff... 8-^*

Or there's always the $ea Ogres billion year contract. Just sign on the dotted line... :P|

« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 17:06 by BigBeard »
BigBeard

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Re: Scientology Costs to Clear the Planet...we're bankrupt.
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 16:53 »
Thanks for providing the math, source!

I hate to be a downer, but it's time to throw in the towel, scientologists ;-)
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama