Author Topic: Narconon international refers to Narconon of georgia as an inpatient program  (Read 13418 times)

Offline source

• Merchant of Chaos
Check out the wonderful way back machine of April 12, 2012 where Narconon international refers to Narconon of georgia as an inpatient program.

http://web.archive.org/web/20120412133354/http://www.narconon.co/narconon-centers/narconon-georgia.html

But, oddly enough, a current check on that same page has the word inpatient removed.

Apparently it just "disappeared".

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Check out the wonderful way back machine of April 12, 2012 where Narconon international refers to Narconon of georgia as an inpatient program.

http://web.archive.org/web/20120412133354/http://www.narconon.co/narconon-centers/narconon-georgia.html

But, oddly enough, a current check on that same page has the word inpatient removed.

Apparently it just "disappeared".

That's cool. I believe we have some screenshots around here too.
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline source

• Merchant of Chaos
They also mention that Narconon of georgia has a pool.  Odd, because I don't recall the "outpatient" center ever having a pool that they could advertise.

I'm trying to think...where oh where did they have a pool that can be advertised as a part of the inpatient program of Narconon of georgia?

(Mary Reiser refers to the small kiddie pool in her purse to deflect attention away from the "non affiliated" pool at the housing portion.)

Offline CoolHand

• Actual Trouble Source
  • Truth Revealed
Narconon International has officially removed Georgia from its list of centers on their website: narconon[dot]org/narconon-centers/east-united-states.html

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Good. That may be the first honest thing they have done in compliance with the law.
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
Hi Source, that information ( as well as other proof of NN Int promoting NNGA as inpatient ) was sent to the Desmond attorneys back in the fall.. and I believe it was also included in a complaint to DCH that NNGA was still promoting themselves as impatient, after DCH decided ( after NNGA responded ) that they weren't doing this.

Luke, I am glad they are off the list, lol Thanks
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline BigBeard

• Hill 10 Situation
Hmmm...If they are turning in their license, does that mean they have to notify the IRS to remove NN GA from the list of facilities covered by the NN Int Group Exemption Letter (GEN 2595) effective for 2013? And if somehow they managed to get their license back in a year, would they then have to apply for their own 501(c)3 exemption to operate tax exempt again??

BigBeard

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
Hmmm...If they are turning in their license, does that mean they have to notify the IRS to remove NN GA from the list of facilities covered by the NN Int Group Exemption Letter (GEN 2595) effective for 2013? And if somehow they managed to get their license back in a year, would they then have to apply for their own 501(c)3 exemption to operate tax exempt again??

Not necessarily.. the agreement was just about the license. It did not say 'cease operations'.
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline Witnessman

• Fly in the Ointment
Narconon International should now refer to Narconon of Georgia as a nopatient program

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
Narconon International should now refer to Narconon of Georgia as a nopatient program
3((:

Offline SocialTransparency

• High Value Target
They also mention that Narconon of georgia has a pool.

They may have been referring to the pool @ the Berkeley Landing apartments used to house the "Clients". That pool has not been open in over 2+ years.

On that note,a BIG SHOUT OUT to Darrell Javier Hall. Hows the narCONon of georgia housing situation treating you of late? :D >:D

Changing your companies name does not change the game Darrell. http://discovery-house.net/

Above photo: Scam artist and former ED of NarCONon of Georgia,s Mary Reiser and narCONon of Georgia,s former (?) housing provider Darrell Javier Hall.

Above photo:Darrell Javier Hall. Director of Discovery House (Formally DiscoveryCourse)

Above photo: Berkeley Landing apartment were Darrell Javier Hall rents multiple apartments,then rents them out to "Clients". Darrell Javier Hall was the majority housing provider for NarCONon of Georgia. That is no longer the case...... ;D

All those leased apartment and no one to rent then to now. Must be costing you a pretty penny huh Darrell. :D

Above photo: Taken from the Darrell Javier Hall run Discovery House (Formally DiscoveryCourse) website showing an individual receiving a Scientology "Way to Happiness" brochure. Dang Dude! You need to update that wedsite of yours.

Oh! That recent activities list you have up is what? 2 and 1/2 years old?? :-D^\^\
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 11:14 by SocialTransparency »

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
On that note,a BIG SHOOT OUT to Darrell Javier Hall. Hows the narCONon of georgia housing situation treating you of late? :D >:D

I'm pretty sure you mean "SHOUT OUT" - they like to manufacture threats, you know.    ;)
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Darrell Hall looks exhausted in that photo.
-Dalai Lama

Offline who me?

• Joker and Degrader
So what does it mean when Whois page for Discovery House has the following:

Expiration Date: 04-oct-2013
This was last updated 10-aug-2013.
http://who.godaddy.com/whoisregdata.aspx?k=IQ8eBhRtmibivkV%2f%2flehZ7SAMnny0kSgJ5anTUjdqfmNUCOZ9TMToNizBrQ7WSMJYrbOYYiT0u4%3d&domain=discovery-house.net&prog_id=GoDaddy

Offline CoolHand

• Actual Trouble Source
  • Truth Revealed
Narconon is continuing to try and scrub the web to remove any mention of Narconon Georgia or Mary Rieser.  They're deleting pages, press releases, tags, entire sites, etc. all across their network.  Of course they'll miss some, and it is virtually impossible to scrub it completely away, but they're certainly spending some man hours to try and get rid of all the content.

Since I know they read this forum frequently.  I'll help them out - Hey guys, here is a domain you forgot drug-rehab-georgia[dot]org. 

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
So what does it mean when Whois page for Discovery House has the following:

The statuses indicate that the domain name is "locked" and cannot be deleted, renewed, transferred, or updated until they are "unlocked".  Unlocking requires the person who wants to change the domain info to provide an authorization code which they can only get from the registrar by logging into the registrar's site.  This is pretty normal these days. 

In the old days (80s to mid-late 90s), all domain changes were done via email, but since email address spoofing is trivial, a new method had to be adopted.  Do some searching on "domain name hijack" to see how exploitable the old method was.

Expiration Date: 04-oct-2013
This was last updated 10-aug-2013.

Expiration date is self-explanatory.  The "This was last updated" shows the most recent date that changes were made, whether they were a renewal (probably not, given the expiration date), changes in hosting (DNS server changes), or email or address changes (administrative, technical, or billing contacts).  Sometimes you'll see "The database was last updated" and that refers to the whole registration database, not the particular domain name.

Domain name trivia:
sex.com is the highest priced domain name ever sold, at $14 million, in 2010.
There is hope, though, because toys.com sold for $5 million, in 2009.   :D

Most creative email address I've ever seen in use: up (at) 4.am
.am is the country code for Armenia.

Narconon Reviews

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
Narconon is continuing to try and scrub the web to remove any mention of Narconon Georgia or Mary Rieser.  They're deleting pages, press releases, tags, entire sites, etc. all across their network.  Of course they'll miss some, and it is virtually impossible to scrub it completely away, but they're certainly spending some man hours to try and get rid of all the content.

Since I know they read this forum frequently.  I'll help them out - Hey guys, here is a domain you forgot drug-rehab-georgia[dot]org.

Hahaha!  I know of one too, but I'm not going to help them out. 

/o:
   Narconon Reviews

Offline who me?

• Joker and Degrader
So what does it mean when Whois page for Discovery House has the following:......

Thanks for taking the time to explain. Much appreciated.

Offline source

• Merchant of Chaos

Which leaves only bad press remaining on the internet about Narconon Georgia. 

It's an interesting and revealing tactic however.  Scientologists aren't allowed to say anything negative about themselves or affiliates.  So, to avoid stating a negative truth if someone called the lines, they are going to burn the building down and hope no one inquires.

Must be hard to be a scientologist these days.  For such a bunch committed to confronting they sure do a lot of avoiding and "vias".

« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 22:27 by source »

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
The toll free number from Discovery course 877) 647-7620 also lead to this site...

which seems to be running rehab services, with Darrell Hall as ED. There are professionals shown on here as well.. wonder if he's operating this aside from Narconon or this is just a front page to make them look legit?

http://discovertreatment.com/professionalsstaff/