Author Topic: Freedom Center Graduate on Fox59 in Indiana  (Read 9172 times)

Offline FreeAtLast

• On the path to knowledge
Re: Freedom Center Graduate on Fox59 in Indiana
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2013, 19:11 »
FYI the show was filmed live.

Offline FreeAtLast

• On the path to knowledge
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2013, 19:16 »
FYI the show was filmed live...I wonder who drove? His license is probably still restricted if he just got off of probation for DUI and obviously she didn't.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2013, 19:35 »
FYI the show was filmed live...I wonder who drove? His license is probably still restricted if he just got off of probation for DUI and obviously she didn't.

Oh, my.  ;)
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2013, 19:56 »

He got off probation in March 2013.. got 3 month shaved off. Probably for following his court ordered program.
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2013, 20:51 »

He got off probation in March 2013.. got 3 month shaved off. Probably for following his court ordered program.

Welcome to Tipping Point, FreeAtLast. 

No wonder he got her out of jail, then, they had to get her fixed up and to the TV station on time. 

Mary, what do you think the court ordered program would have been?  Going to Narconon?? 
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2013, 00:10 »

Welcome to Tipping Point, FreeAtLast. 

No wonder he got her out of jail, then, they had to get her fixed up and to the TV station on time. 

Mary, what do you think the court ordered program would have been?  Going to Narconon??

It was not clear on the docket that he even was ordered to a program... just refers to him completing something.. like steps to be done. The license was mentioned but it seemed to be about the license itself. No restrictions mentioned. But it would not surprise me if he was ordered to NN after his attorney suggest it. That is common. As long as the state isn't paying....

I have someone looking into it further.. Will post whatever comes up.
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline Escapee

• Met Xenu
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2013, 13:45 »
am i a sick person for wanting to see all these different people fail like sara and bk? I'm gonna go with no lol.....i just hope sara d can get out of there and get some real help! i think bk is gone for life!...to many lies for the greater good has him thinking he is a god! sorry bud the court papers don't lie!

Offline source

• Merchant of Chaos
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2013, 14:32 »
I think it's not so much wanting to see someone fail as it is to illuminate someone's deception.  If my family was told by a bunch of people that they were all sober and convinced my family to give up $30,000 so they could teach me to be sober and it later turned out these same staff were drinking and partying and had conned my family....would I want to see them fail?  No, but I'd want to the world to see they were lying and taking advantage of people so that they were held accountable and no one else could be conned.

In regards to Sara, I don't actually know these people but it seems to me like she's just a victim of the con, as was her family.  She probably doesn't see it that way, but treatment professionals probably would.  Unless they were trained by NARCONON.

Offline Escapee

• Met Xenu
« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2013, 15:16 »
I think it's not so much wanting to see someone fail as it is to illuminate someone's deception.  If my family was told by a bunch of people that they were all sober and convinced my family to give up $30,000 so they could teach me to be sober and it later turned out these same staff were drinking and partying and had conned my family....would I want to see them fail?  No, but I'd want to the world to see they were lying and taking advantage of people so that they were held accountable and no one else could be conned.

In regards to Sara, I don't actually know these people but it seems to me like she's just a victim of the con, as was her family.  She probably doesn't see it that way, but treatment professionals probably would.  Unless they were trained by NARCONON.
you pretty much summed up what I was thinking I just couldn't find the right words ;-) thank you source