Author Topic: He had to experience it for himself  (Read 1150 times)

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
He had to experience it for himself
« on: November 22, 2013, 20:00 »
Visit NY Scientology church, get harrassed for the rest of your life - The Lion (blog)
Posted by Stephen Snowder
(This is Part 1 of a two-part article)

A while back, after reading this New Yorker article about the Church of Scientology, I decided to pay the Church a visit myself. There was no way that all the allegations made in this article could be true, I thought. No way that the entire organization is this crazy.

That was over two years ago. Since then, I have routinely received harassing phone calls, emails, and text messages from employees and volunteers of the Church.

It all started, in April of 2011, with an email exchange. I went to the Scientology website, found the closest church, and emailed them. I expressed interest in visiting the church and learning more about Scientology. My only concern, I noted, was cost: I had heard that Scientology can charge practitioners a lot of money, and I didn't want to spend to

more at http://columbialion.com/blog/visit-ny-scientology-church-get-harassed-for-the-rest-of-your-life/

It looks like part 2 will be up tomorrow.
Scientology post delayed till tomorrow
Posted by: Stephen Snowder in Meta 2 hours, 26 minutes ago

Are you looking for Part 2 of yesterday's Scientology post, which I promised would be published today? Sorry to disappoint, but it has been delayed to tomorrow due to the fact that we have too many posts today! It's a good problem to have. See you tomorrow!

The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama