Author Topic: Free counseling at Arrowhead  (Read 2240 times)

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
Free counseling at Arrowhead
« on: December 08, 2013, 17:16 »
NARCONON ARROWHEAD: Free counseling; learn how and why a person becomes addicted to drugs and alcohol and what you can do to help; call for free booklet at 800-468-6933 or visit www.stopaddiction.com to receive free counseling, referrals, assessments.

http://www.tricities.com/news/local/article_371c2676-5b57-11e3-96e6-001a4bcf6878.html?mode=jqm

ET went home.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Re: Free counseling at Arrowhead
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 17:32 »
Free? Free evaluation, maybe. After that, $30,000 or so.
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 21:41 »
Its so misleading to someone actually wanting to get help.  I hear "free counseling" as an addict and think these guys are going to help me with my addiction for free.  Nope, just another word game to get more leads.  Despicable.
ET went home.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 22:36 »
Its so misleading to someone actually wanting to get help.  I hear "free counseling" as an addict and think these guys are going to help me with my addiction for free.  Nope, just another word game to get more leads.  Despicable.

This practice is despicable and deceptive for several reasons. Usually, these ads are placed in community resource listings in local papers with 12 step groups, self-help, and other services which are free or low-cost. Just another way to get some free advertising. For a bigger splash, Narconon has contacted local news stations to offer an addict's story onsite. They always manage to get the station to film their sign out front for the 6 o'clock news. 

LOL, the video is down now on this one, but the story is still up.
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/bath-salts-addict-recalls-terrifying-hallucination/nPjMp/
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 22:57 »
Desperate measures for desperate Narconons
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.