Author Topic: [Moreover] Don't overlook the good Scientology does  (Read 1609 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
[Moreover] Don't overlook the good Scientology does
« on: August 23, 2009, 20:32 »
Don't overlook the good Scientology does
10 August 2009, 5:46 am

Scientology and Scientologists. in their Aug. yahooBuzzArticleCategory yahooBuzzArticleType yahooBuzzArticleId Loading ... Strength in their numbers Aug. 2 I think it is disgusting that you chose to tear apart Scientology and Scientologists. You

Source: Moreover Technologies - Search results for... scientology scientologist narconon miscavige cchr freewinds - 27 of 52 returned

In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.

Offline Stutroup

• Supressive Person
Re: [Moreover] Don't overlook the good Scientology does
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 17:37 »
I think I might have fun with the news feeds!

I think it is disgusting that you chose to tear apart Scientology and Scientologists. You discriminate against and attack a religion that has much to praise and respect. Have you actually taken a look at what local Scientologists do for their communities?

Oh, let's read on!

Take Clearwater for instance. There is Criminon, a group of dedicated volunteers who work with criminals in jail to help them change their lives so that they will be worthwhile individuals when they get out and not repeat offenders.

Let me fix that for you: "They will be Scientologists when they get out and not rehabilitated citizens." Yeah! Exactly what I want is someone else trained to be paranoid about the world around him, suspicious that everyone s/he encounters is a "true" criminal who criticizes the cult.  Because we all know that
"Somebody some day will say 'this is illegal.' By then be sure the orgs [Scientology organizations] say what is legal or not." - L. Ron Hubbard, Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter, 4 January 1966, "LRH Relationship to Orgs"

Narconon is also right here in Clearwater, helping people get off drugs and alcohol so they can lead productive lives without addiction.

So while you're at it, take more niacin in one hour than will damage a person's liver over a week! (Maximum daily safe dose for a person of average body mass is 3,000mg ... 3 grams ... before it damages the liver)

The Citizen Commission on Human Rights works tirelessly exposing psychiatry nightmares and helping those who have been abused.

So the best way to push an agenda of alleged abuse by the psychiatric industry is to initiate a campaign of lies in a smear campaign with the goal of totally annihilating anything other than SCIENTOLOGY for the sake of mental health?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soGy9Ri3Tms

The Clearwater Community Volunteers have been working for 17 years to make Clearwater a better place to live. They provide the incredible holiday village that is open for three weeks every December, giving the gift of the holidays to the thousands of visitors every year. This toy and food drive has provided literally thousands of pounds of toys and food to the needy so that they can enjoy the holidays. A free Easter Egg Hunt in Coachman Park thrills thousands of children every Easter.

Every bit of it flooded with "Way to Happiness" pamphlets and stress test tables, both designed to make people feel like their lives are a total failure.  Good job, CULT!  Make something seem like it will be a happy time, but use it to maximize the number of people passing through your doors.

Scientology uses a religious holiday, claims to be compatible with every religion, only to eventually call the other religions lies, made up, madness, and an attempt to control people.  It's a big load of hypocrisy.