Author Topic: Helping Miss Fortune. ( Who has been such a help to us)  (Read 1233 times)

Offline Suppressive Person

• Met Xenu
Helping Miss Fortune. ( Who has been such a help to us)
« on: September 26, 2014, 10:45 »
As some of you may be aware Miss Fortune has been publically exposed.
Anita Senkowski is my good friend and my respect for her and her work has only grown through the years. She has talent, courage and intelligence and has been an untiring consumer advocate.

SO - what can you do? Simple. Play the same game they do.  Google is about traffic. 
Please google her  name and click ON her blog site or her recent interview. NOT the negative report.

And those with RipOFF accounts may file rebuttals to the current silly report against her, if you are so inclined.

Miss Fortune ( Anita Senkowski) has been our friend for years.  Now perhaps it's our turn to lend a helping hand.

Thanks all,
SP
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 11:13 by Suppressive Person »
When we remember that we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
-- Mark Twain

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
Re: Helping Miss Fortune. ( Who has been such a help to us)
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2014, 16:39 »
Thanks, will do!!
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2014, 11:20 »
 L-O-:
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2014, 14:04 »
I replied using ' posting as' name/url but Miss F and I just found out it never got picked up and posted :(   Will do another comment later
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.