Author Topic: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  (Read 992 times)

Offline BigBeard

• Hill 10 Situation
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
« on: December 24, 2014, 10:23 »
Merry Christmas 8o8O8o8

Happy New Year  :^:^:^:E

And praying families that have suffered "disconnection" are able to be with their families next year.

I've been told, "Focus on the family, no computers until after New Years." We'll see, but don't panic if I'm not around for a week or so.

BigBeard

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2014, 16:39 »
Merry Christmas 8o8O8o8

Happy New Year  :^:^:^:E

And praying families that have suffered "disconnection" are able to be with their families next year.

I've been told, "Focus on the family, no computers until after New Years." We'll see, but don't panic if I'm not around for a week or so.

Have a wonderful and love filled holiday, BigBeard!! Thank you for all your good efforts! May the joys and mysteries of the holiday season bring good things your way :)

I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2014, 20:11 »
 :-D^\^\

Love your dedication!  You have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, too, and yes, focus on your family - Narconon (unfortunately) and we (fortunately) will still be around after January 1, unless something really really big happens.

We wish you a Merry Christmas!

And a Happy New Year!
  :^:^:^:E  :^:^:^:E  :^:^:^:E  :^:^:^:E  :^:^:^:E  :^:^:^:E  :^:^:^:E  :^:^:^:E  :^:^:^:E  :888-O

/o:
yeah, bigger than that ^^^.  Hope no one's having a seizure!

Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2014, 09:39 »
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!  \--O--/

I've enjoyed all of the  ||||9000|||| 8:O8P|() :){}{}{} JO:=< +!+ and Y--O-|| this year.
Looking forward to more V{}\H in 2015. 

The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama