Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: Per Wickstrom Planning South Carolina Expansion  (Read 2045 times)

Offline Miss Fortune

• Fly in the Ointment
This is just breaking today!

http://www.yourdailyjournal.com/news/news/153750900/Closed-hospital-could-house-rehab-center

Looks like Wickstrom is working on opening up in Cheraw, South Carolina.

Sound familiar? It should.

It's the home of Heather Harrington, a web developer who's registered hundreds of referral sites for Wickstrom and other Narconon-related drug facilities.

Harrington's also the corporate Secretary of Wickstrom's Michigan-based Tranquility Detox
Here's the article:

May 27. 2015 3:11PM

BENNETTSVILLE, S.C. — Per Wickstrom has been working to open a drug and alcohol rehab center in Cheraw since 2003. Now the Life Solutions CEO has set his sights on the recently closed Marlboro Park Hospital as a possible location for his newest facility.

The facility would be his first in South Carolina and seventh in the nation. Wickstrom said the facility would be a “gigantic employment opportunity” for the area, as it would need a variety of medical professionals on staff

“If we can get the hospital to entertain an offer, we can open the place up and bring hundreds of jobs back in the industry,” he said.

Wickstrom said the facility will differ from other rehabilitation services, at it will offer a series of options in addition to 12-step programs including holistic and faith-based treatments, art and music programs and a yoga program. Wickstrom said his facilities address fitness as well as rehabilitation.

“We work on the body — getting the body healthy, getting the individual withdrawal from drugs,” he said. “The next phase we go to, we talk about underlying issues. Why does a person want to use drugs? What happened in the past that they are trying to cover up?”

Wickstrom said the facility will then work on life skills, helping clients find employment through training or continuing their education. Wickstrom said the final stage is what he calls “aftercare” — helping clients adjust to life once they leave the facility.

Wickstrom said the facility will also grant the clients a degree of agency over their treatment, as they will be able to help put together their own treatment program.

“We don’t try to pound the square peg through round hole because it just doesn’t work,” Wickstrom said, explaining that everybody’s different.

“There is no no time frame where the patient needs to be clean,” said Wickstrom. “We don’t base the program on a time limit. We base it on results.”

Wickstrom said he got into drug and alcohol rehab after struggling with his own addiction for 17 years. Wickstrom said he took different elements from the rehab facilities to create what he called a “workable system.”

I went to five different treatment programs,” Wickstrom said. “I finally found one that worked, and I finally designed my own drug and alcohol treatment center after giving people a choice of how to do recovery instead of boxing them into just one philosophy.”

Offline DeathHamster

• Actual Trouble Source
Looks like another Nevada corp.
Wickstrom said the facility would be a “gigantic employment opportunity” for the area, as it would need a variety of medical professionals on staff
Ho ho! Medical staff?

Offline DeathHamster

• Actual Trouble Source
Category:Life Solutions

"Life Solutions Incorporated" of Nevada, registered in Michigan, but not South Carolina. (There's an existing Life Solutions, LLC that might block it, or perhaps South Carolina doesn't require it registered?)

It was incorporated a month before Best Drug Rehabilitation too. I wish there was a way to pick out all of his sock-puppet companies from the Nevada registry. There were a few variations on Life Solutions in Nevada that I'm going to go back and look at.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Wickstrom said the facility would be a “gigantic employment opportunity” for the area, as it would need a variety of medical professionals on staff
Ho ho! Medical staff?

Marlboro Park Hospital was a 102-bed facility.
http://www.marlboroparkhospital.com/marlboro-park-hospital/aboutus.aspx
http://webapps.chs.net/FactSheets/Marlboro%20Park%20Fact%20Sheet.pdf
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 22:27 by ethercat »
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline SocialTransparency

• High Value Target
Ho ho! Medical staff?

Marlboro Park Hospital was a 102-bed facility.
http://www.marlboroparkhospital.com/marlboro-park-hospital/aboutus.aspx

The city Bennetsville SC) in which Per Wickstrom hopes to open another facility has a population of 9425. I think it would be fair to give the mayor,city council and citizens some fact based information on Per Wickstrom and his operation.

Some basic information to get any concerned citizens started is listed below.

Mayor

Heath Harpe
128 Townsend Street
Bennettsville SC 29512
(843) 479-3339 Home
Term: May 1, 2015 – April 31, 2019

District 1

Sandy Donaldson
308 Pinewood Street
Bennettsville SC 29512
(843) 479-8714 Home
(843) 479-0200 Work
Term: May 1, 2013 – April 30, 2017

District 2

Wilhelmina R. Pegues
116 Simmons Street
Bennettsville SC 29512
(843) 479-2157 Home
Term: May 1, 2011 – April 30, 2015

District 3

Larry Pelham
305 North Kinney Circle
Bennettsville SC 29512
(843) 479-1993

District 4

D. Jean Quick
709 Fayetteville Avenue
Bennettsville SC 29512
(843) 479-9573 Home
(843) 479-6561 Work

District 5

Waldo Pearson
298 Marshall Street
Bennettsville SC 29512
(843) 454-0469 Home

District 6

Bernice Johnson
1306 West Main Street
P.O. Box 1002
Bennettsville SC 29512
(843) 479-0210

It looks as though so of the council members terms have run out,so it may be that they have either been re-elected or someone has taken their place on the city council.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
Per Wickstrom is sure keeping us busy... for now.
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Per Wickstrom Planning South Carolina Expansion
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2015, 19:21 »
Category:Life Solutions

"Life Solutions Incorporated" of Nevada, registered in Michigan, but not South Carolina. (There's an existing Life Solutions, LLC that might block it, or perhaps South Carolina doesn't require it registered?)

It was incorporated a month before Best Drug Rehabilitation too. I wish there was a way to pick out all of his sock-puppet companies from the Nevada registry. There were a few variations on Life Solutions in Nevada that I'm going to go back and look at.

Life Solutions is a separate corp doing the sales, marketing, admin and insurance processing for all of Per's programs. There is no facility involved with Life Solutions

Here are some threads about it

Life Solutions in Battle Creek
http://forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/index.php?topic=12922.0

MI Narconon Pgms Exposed : Ms Fortune's Blog: Glistening, Quivering Underbelly
http://forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/index.php?topic=12387.0
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.