Author Topic: Several Clearwater officers disciplined for unrelated internal affairs cases  (Read 1019 times)

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Well, you don't see this very often. An officer received a reprimand and some remedial training for arresting a protester for "trespassing" in Clearwater. 

Several Clearwater officers disciplined for unrelated internal affairs cases - Tampa Bay Times
By Laura C. Morel, Times Staff Writer
Officer Raniel Heredia received a written reprimand and remedial training for arresting an Illinois lawyer who was protesting the Church of Scientology on Fort Harrison Avenue. Heredia thought the lawyer was violating a trespass warning.

Full article: http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/several-clearwater-officers-disciplined-for-unrelated-internal-affairs/2234047
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
Well, you don't see this very often. An officer received a reprimand and some remedial training for arresting a protester for "trespassing" in Clearwater. 

Several Clearwater officers disciplined for unrelated internal affairs cases - Tampa Bay Times
By Laura C. Morel, Times Staff Writer
Officer Raniel Heredia received a written reprimand and remedial training for arresting an Illinois lawyer who was protesting the Church of Scientology on Fort Harrison Avenue. Heredia thought the lawyer was violating a trespass warning.

Full article: http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/several-clearwater-officers-disciplined-for-unrelated-internal-affairs/2234047

Thanks!! This is terrific to hear!  Alex aka  Darth Xander, is an attorney I believe, from Chicago. He  took to rectify the matter , like filing a complaint. This wa posted on the internet.

Here is the story, documents and protest video posted over at ESMB
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?38653-Critic-Alex-Hageli-arrested-for-trespassing-at-Flag-in-Clearwater-March-8

Another win for critics of Scientology!!
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
If you're not familiar, here are a few of Darth's videos from his protests.
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDarthXander/videos

The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
Thanks, mefree
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline BigBeard

• Hill 10 Situation
After reading the police documents supporting the reprimand, it's fairly obvious the $cilons are using the injuction map to confuse things regarding the property line. For as long as the LMT has been gone, it's way past time for it to be declared null and void.
BigBeard

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
After reading the police documents supporting the reprimand, it's fairly obvious the $cilons are using the injuction map to confuse things regarding the property line. For as long as the LMT has been gone, it's way past time for it to be declared null and void.

I agree!!