Author Topic: Life Solutions in Battle Creek  (Read 3333 times)

Offline Alcie

• On the path to knowledge
Life Solutions in Battle Creek
« on: July 25, 2015, 10:48 »
I couldn't find another thread about Life Solutions so I started this one. Please move this if it doesn't belong here.

These reviews on indeed.com were both interesting and amusing: http://www.indeed.com/cmp/Life-Solutions/reviews

And here's a facebook page with a review by a Life Solutions employee:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-Solutions/3892177278237671

Offline Miss Fortune

• Fly in the Ointment
Re: Life Solutions in Battle Creek
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2015, 12:01 »
Hope you grabbed a screen capture of the Facebook page, since it's already been deleted.

Offline AnonLover

• Actual Trouble Source
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2015, 12:48 »
Damn, I had forgotten about this business that Miss Fortune previously linked in the Per Wickstrom chain.

Life Solutions, Incorporated
Formation date: January 17, 2012
181 Capital Ave NE
Battle Creek, Michigan 49017

Offline Alcie

• On the path to knowledge
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2015, 13:35 »
Hope you grabbed a screen capture of the Facebook page, since it's already been deleted.

I did but haven't figured out how to post it. There's a learning curve, right? I also printed out a few dozen copies and shared them with everyone at the church up the street.   

Offline DeathHamster

• Actual Trouble Source
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2015, 00:57 »
Damn, I had forgotten about this business that Miss Fortune previously linked in the Per Wickstrom chain.

Life Solutions, Incorporated
Formation date: January 17, 2012
181 Capital Ave NE
Battle Creek, Michigan 49017
Another of his Nevada socks.

Category:Life Solutions

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2015, 09:38 »
I did but haven't figured out how to post it. There's a learning curve, right? I also printed out a few dozen copies and shared them with everyone at the church up the street.

You can upload the image to imageshack, or a similar site, and link here by using the image button on the toolbar.
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline DeathHamster

• Actual Trouble Source
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2015, 11:29 »
The charming people who work at Life Solutions, or whatever the company at 163 North Ave, Battle Creek is these days (A Forever Recovery now has the license):

VIDEO: Scientology rehab salesmen - Just exactly the humanitarians you imagined August 21, 2015, Tony Ortega, Underground Bunker

The video was made same year and location as where Amber Bullins died, right?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 12:26 by DeathHamster »

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2015, 14:00 »
The charming people who work at Life Solutions, or whatever the company at 163 North Ave, Battle Creek is these days (A Forever Recovery now has the license):

VIDEO: Scientology rehab salesmen - Just exactly the humanitarians you imagined August 21, 2015, Tony Ortega, Underground Bunker

The video was made same year and location as where Amber Bullins died, right?

Yep. I doubt they're still laughing. 
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Miss Fortune

• Fly in the Ointment
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2015, 08:37 »
By the way, your girl Miss Fortune had the "millions of dollars went into Tranquility Detox and out the back door to Life Solutions" story a year ago.  Just sayin':

http://glisteningquiveringunderbelly.blogspot.com/2014/08/tranquility-detox-organization-exempt.html

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2015, 16:52 »
By the way, your girl Miss Fortune had the "millions of dollars went into Tranquility Detox and out the back door to Life Solutions" story a year ago.  Just sayin':

http://glisteningquiveringunderbelly.blogspot.com/2014/08/tranquility-detox-organization-exempt.html

Thanks for reminding us!!
-Dalai Lama

Offline DeathHamster

• Actual Trouble Source
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2015, 17:13 »
Yep. I doubt they're still laughing.
Maybe. We don't know if the video was made before or after she died.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2017, 22:02 »
Narconon Reviews, new article relevant to this thread

Alert: Insurance Coverage & Collections Issues
On our radar: Best Drug Rehabilitation Inc, unbranded Narconons
Written by Mary McConnell on January 8, 2017
[..] We would like to share with you a recent memo we received from attorney Catherine Villanueva of the law firm Jeffrey Ray, P.C., regarding the above case and collection tactics being employed by Best Drug Rehabilitation and other unbranded Narconon programs against people who were under the belief that their health insurance was covering the treatment. ....[..] read on 
http://narcononreviews.net/narconon/insurance-coverage-collection-issues/

Reference: New lawsuit posted
http://narcononreviews.net/lawsuits/best-drug-rehabilitation-v-does-1-2-3/
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.