Author Topic: In Memory of Erica Loftis – One of Us  (Read 2167 times)

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
In Memory of Erica Loftis – One of Us
« on: October 16, 2015, 23:19 »
In Memory of Erica Loftis – One of Us   :(

Sadly, our very own Erica Morgan Loftis, 29, of Norman, OK passed away suddenly and unexpectedly earlier this week. She leaves behind a loving family, a number of devoted adopted pets, and many friends. Her obituary and remembrances can be found here:

A memorial service will take place on Saturday, October, 17, 2015 at 10:00 am at Sunset Memorial Park Cemetery (2301 E. Indian Hills Rd) in Norman, OK. In lieu of flowers, the family asks that you make a donation to Friends of the Animals of Norman (P.O. Box 6414 Norman, OK 73070-6414 or via paypal to the email address fanfunds @ ) or to a rescue foundation of your choice in her name.

A GoFundMe has also been set up by friends to help defray funeral expenses.

Read more about Erica and how she was one of us here :
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Re: In Memory of Erica Loftis – One of Us
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2015, 09:00 »
I'm stunned and saddened. She seemed such a bright, brave, sweet and caring soul, always rescuing and posting about animals. My condolences to all of her friends and family.

The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2015, 22:02 »
My sincerest condolences also.
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline wynot

• Supressive Person
  • wynot
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2015, 15:20 »
It's always too soon when someone like Erica leaves us. My kitties will both get extra hugs tonight...

'til next time;
Tony W
"When nothing seems to help, I go look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before."

Jacob Riis