Author Topic: Per Wickstom's new Manistee facility granted license by State of Michigan  (Read 1208 times)

Offline Miss Fortune

• Fly in the Ointment

Per Wickstrom's newest Manistee, Michigan real estate acquisition already licensed by Michigan, less than three months after its purchase:

http://glisteningquiveringunderbelly.blogspot.com/2015/11/best-drug-rehabilitation-2-less-than.html

Offline DeathHamster

• Actual Trouble Source
I'm sure that they gave it a solid review and looked carefully at Per's record of running upstanding rehabs under a host of different companies. *BARF*!

Does anyone have a way of viewing Michigan's corporate docs? They require Java to view corporate annual report TIFs.

Java. In. The. Browser.

Not only was that a stupid idea from the start, but it was so stupid that most browsers now purposely disable it and lock it from ever being enabled.

I thought Per had handed off TIA Corporation to his ex-wife, but apparently it was just another of his shell games.

Offline Miss Fortune

• Fly in the Ointment
Try Internet Explorer. I have to switch from Firefox to IE when I look at SOM docs.

Offline DeathHamster

• Actual Trouble Source
Try Internet Explorer. I have to switch from Firefox to IE when I look at SOM docs.
I couldn't get past the "Beware of the Leopard!" sign.

I used IE on an XP system, but when the Java viewer went to fetch the TIFF, the site wanted a username and password.

http://www.dleg.state.mi.us/bcs_corp/results.asp?ID=31217C&page_name=corp

Offline Alcie

• On the path to knowledge
BDR has filed a request for a Special Use Permit for Mixed Use (Medical or Dental office and Place of Public Assembly Large that includes an Eating and Drinking Establishment) for this facility.  The Manistee Planning Commission has scheduled a public hearing for January 7 at 7 PM.  Will have more information soon.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
BDR has filed a request for a Special Use Permit for Mixed Use (Medical or Dental office and Place of Public Assembly Large that includes an Eating and Drinking Establishment) for this facility.  The Manistee Planning Commission has scheduled a public hearing for January 7 at 7 PM.  Will have more information soon.

Thanks for the head up on this! Will get word out about it!
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline SocialTransparency

• High Value Target
Would it be in poor form if the hall was rented for a party with an open bar? >:D