Author Topic: Per Wickstrom Pays $6.9 Million For "Most Expensive Home in Pinellas County, FL"  (Read 222 times)

Offline Miss Fortune

• Fly in the Ointment

http://glisteningquiveringunderbelly.blogspot.com/2017/03/homes-boy-national-cherry-festival.html

A gated waterfront estate in Safety Harbor, Florida that hit the market last October was snapped up this past January by Michigan's Per Wickstrom for $6.9 million, making it the most expensive home in Pinellas County.

Also interesting is the fact Wickstrom's plush Florida pad is managed by his newly-formed Michigan LLC, Truman Management Company, LLC. Truman is the trustee of  “The GMEN Revocable Trust”, and the home's owner. Additionally, Wickstrom recently changed the ownership on both a Torch Lake, Michigan home and a Pennfield Township home to “The GMEN Revocable Trust”.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
Thank you, Miss Fortune! Yup, Per's gone Gangsta
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 17:43 by Mary_McConnell »
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
I have a new level of disgust. Ugh!
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama