Author Topic: [Google] Narconon Freedom Center To Take Part In Holiday Parade - TransWorldNews (press release)  (Read 1958 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
Narconon Freedom Center To Take Part In Holiday Parade - TransWorldNews (press release)
12 November 2009, 1:58 pm

Narconon Freedom Center To Take Part In Holiday Parade

Michigan, United States 11/12/2009 06:38 PM GMT (TransWorldNews)

The Harper Creek Optimist Club will be putting on yet another fantastic Holiday Parade in downtown Battle Creek.  This annual festivity with its brightly colored lights and cheery holiday music will be joined by a new participant - Narconon Freedom Center.

Narconon Freedom Center is a is a non-profit drug rehabilitation program dedicated to eliminating drug abuse and drug addiction through drug prevention, education and rehabilitation. Representatives will be there to take part in the holiday cheer and offer help to those who’s holidays are plagued by drug or alcohol addiction. Narconon Freedom Center offers an effective solution for those caught up in the trap of drug abuse to be able to live ethical, productive drug-free lives.

This year's Battle Creek Holiday parade with its many brightly colored floats and spirited holiday music kicks off the third week in November in downtown Battle Creek.  The parade will be led by this year's Grand Marshall, Brenda Hunt, CEO of the Battle Creek Community Foundation. Over 87 floats and vehicles will be participating, each festively decorated with holiday lights and designs including a special one with Santa and Mrs. Clause.

Narconon Freedom Center will be celebrating as well as it paves the way to the end of drug-abuse.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 15:35 by ethercat »
In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
Representatives will be there to take part in the holiday cheer and offer help to those who’s holidays are plagued by drug or alcohol addiction.

So they will be there, will they?  I notice this doesn't say anything about narconon being an officially sanctioned part of the festivities, just that they will be there.  I hope someone else will be there to offer help to anyone who might be fooled into thinking narconon is something good.

Also, someone mispelled "whose."  Who's going to the RPF for that?

Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline Ilovemybrother

• New Around Here
Gee sorry my paralyzed brother you scammed to go there missed it. He got there just after Thanksgiving 09. Oh...but he had to be sent to a hospital BECAUSE he was paralyzed and you had lied about being a medical facility. Oh I'm sorry...was I venting. Anyway I didn't get to see much of this burg when I flew across the country to blow him out of there. I know the "students" don't get to even leave that dump.

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
Gee sorry my paralyzed brother you scammed to go there missed it. He got there just after Thanksgiving 09. Oh...but he had to be sent to a hospital BECAUSE he was paralyzed and you had lied about being a medical facility. Oh I'm sorry...was I venting. Anyway I didn't get to see much of this burg when I flew across the country to blow him out of there. I know the "students" don't get to even leave that dump.

Vent all you want, ILMB, I can certainly understand why you'd want to.  The more public venting we all do, the more people who might find it before becoming a victim of Narconon.   |-0=
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions