Author Topic: Booklet compiles information about Scientology's front groups, doctrines, etc.  (Read 1178 times)

Offline Lorelei

• Hill 10 Situation
  • I can haz ferret.
This may have been mentioned before, but I did a quick search for "lulu.com" and there were no results.

A prominent critic of Scientology has put together an informational pamphlet about Scientology and you can purchase a hard copy via lulu.com OR download the PDF for free:

http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_65/7353000/7353309/3/print/booksmA5.pdf

The booklet include information on various Scientology front groups, its human rights abuses, testimonies from former Scientologists and critics, statements from various judges, a brief overview of lawsuits brought against Scientology, why protesting human rights abuses is NOT "bigotry," why Scientology "scripture" not only endorses but requires its cult members to lie to outsiders, and more.

Highly recommended reading for people seeking some terse summaries of many of the issues critics of the cult protest.

If this booklet has already been recommended on this forum, I apologize for duplicating the information.
"Once the foundation of a revolution has been laid down, it is almost always
in the next generation that the revolution is accomplished." -- Jean d'Alembert

The Human Wiki.
"I spend hours surfing the web for information, so you don't have to!"

Raven

Its good and a great counter to the garbage scie makes up about protesters.

I'm sure Ethercat can confirm when she started protesting a decade ago (said with love)  that she was accused of all the same things. 

You would think scie would at least think of something new to accuse protesters of.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 15:38 by Raven »