Author Topic: Added www page, and link at top of forum  (Read 3478 times)

Offline alias

• Administrator
  • Fly in the Ointment
Added www page, and link at top of forum
« on: July 31, 2009, 16:32 »
Members (and visitors) may have noticed the new text at the right hand top of the forum pages.  This links to a page at http://www.ReachingForTheTippingPoint.net.  This new page is intended to be an introduction to the forum, in case someone ends up here without knowing anything about forums and/or anything about scientology, a landing page, so to speak.

It's accomplished using an add-on software modification, called "SimplePortal," which seems to be working very well, but as always, if you notice any problems, please let me know.  PM me.
Be nice.  Don't hit.  Don't run with scissors.  Try not to make a mess, and if you do, clean it up.

What do you do when 'potential' is your favorite word
and then the bus leaves you at the next move sideways?
--The Jazz Butcher Conspiracy

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Re: Added www page, and link at top of forum
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 19:30 »
Very nice.
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline alias

• Administrator
  • Fly in the Ointment
Re: Added www page, and link at top of forum
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 20:39 »
The portal page at http://www.ReachingForTheTippingPoint.net has been modified. 

Added: a small amount of Narconon, CCHR, and WISE information, and a mention of Applied Scholastics, The Way to Happiness Foundation, and Scientology Volunteer Ministers.

If anyone would like to work on posts/articles which describe these front groups more thoroughly, please let me know, or post in this thread.  Group efforts are encouraged.  When completed, the posts will be stickied at the top of the "Scientology Front Groups" forum and individually linked from the portal page.

Of course, we welcome all literary efforts! 
Be nice.  Don't hit.  Don't run with scissors.  Try not to make a mess, and if you do, clean it up.

What do you do when 'potential' is your favorite word
and then the bus leaves you at the next move sideways?
--The Jazz Butcher Conspiracy