Author Topic: April 24TH,2010 Sandy Springs Ga protest  (Read 9428 times)

Offline SocialTransparency

• High Value Target
April 24TH,2010 Sandy Springs Ga protest
« on: February 23, 2010, 14:47 »
 A permit has been granted by the City of Sandy Springs, Georgia for April 24TH 2010 to assemble in public @ 5395 Roswell RD. Between the hours of 12:30 to 3:30 P.M.

(Please understand this is a protest against the abusive practices of scientology). Come out and exercise your 1ST amendment rights!

All concerned citizens should read,understand and follow all Federal,State,Local laws and ordinances. Copies of the laws and ordinances can be found online @ the City of Sandy Springs website.

Copies of those laws and ordinances will be handed out during this assembly. @ this time, a cap of 20 people may attend.

Sign's are to be no larger than 30 inches by 30 inches. If anyone has questions or concerns, please PM me here and I will answer your questions to the best of my ability.

Thank you. Let us all make this a peaceful,informative and lawful assembly.

Future Sandy Springs protests @ the above location will be announced here when the information becomes available. :D

« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 10:02 by SocialTransparency »

• High Value Target
Re: April 24,2010 Sandy Springs Ga protest
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 20:35 »
Above information cross posted on OCMB and linked back to this site.

• High Value Target
Re: April 24,2010 Sandy Springs Ga protest
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 18:47 »
A permit has been granted by the City of Sandy Springs, Georgia for April 24TH 2010 to assemble in public @ 5395 Roswell RD. Between the hours of 12:30 to 3:30 P.M.

(Please understand this is a protest against the abusive practices of scientology). Come out and exercise your 1ST amendment rights!

All concerned citizens should read,understand and follow all Federal,State,Local laws and ordinances. Copies of the laws and ordinances can be found online @ the City of Sandy Springs website.

Copies of those laws and ordinances will be handed out during this assembly. @ this time, a cap of 20 people may attend.

Sign's are to be no larger than 30 inches by 30 inches. If anyone has questions or concerns, please PM me here and I will answer your questions to the best of my ability.

Future Sandy Springs protests @ the above location will be announced here when the information becomes available.

• High Value Target
Re: April 24TH,2010 Sandy Springs Ga protest
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2010, 10:04 »

Future Sandy Springs protests @ the above location will be announced here when the information becomes available. :D
:o

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2010, 19:45 »
I'll be there.   :) 

The signs most people normally use are (I think) 22x30, so they shouldn't be a problem. 
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2010, 19:51 »
I plan on being there.
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

• High Value Target
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2010, 15:22 »
I will be attending this gathering also!

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2010, 17:13 »
I will be attending this gathering also!

I certainly hope so!   ;)
   Narconon Reviews

Offline wynot

• Supressive Person
  • wynot
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2010, 08:40 »
I will be there as a citizen expressing an opinion. My sign will be well within the legal limits proscribed by the municipality of Sandy Springs... ;)

'til then;
wynot
"When nothing seems to help, I go look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before."

Jacob Riis

• High Value Target
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2010, 12:01 »

• High Value Target
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2010, 11:41 »

Etched in stone. Bumpage for great justice.

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
   Narconon Reviews

• High Value Target
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2010, 12:10 »
 For those that may attend tomorrows SS event, Please be aware the weather may be wet. Bring an umbrella or rain coat.

Offline Stutroup

• Supressive Person
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2010, 14:17 »
I was looking at that last night D: I guess it's no camera for me tomorrow xD  I'd take my point cheapo vidya thing-a-ma-bob but just pocket sweat makes it freeze up.

• High Value Target
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2010, 14:33 »
I was looking at that last night D: I guess it's no camera for me tomorrow xD  I'd take my point cheapo vidya thing-a-ma-bob but just pocket sweat makes it freeze up.

No problem. My back pack is water proof. I think the rain will be a blessing of sorts. The pollen is out in force and our plants need the rain. Another positive. Its not freezing cold.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2010, 16:22 »
I heard the rain was expected later in the evening. Not sure if that is accurate.
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline wynot

• Supressive Person
  • wynot
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2010, 21:44 »
Rain by morning, thunderstorms/tornado watches in the afternoon. I may be playing it by ear tomorrow...

'til then;
wynot
"When nothing seems to help, I go look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before."

Jacob Riis

Offline Sarcasm Pirate

• Merchant of Chaos
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2010, 22:35 »
I think we'll be bringing a few ponchos maybe but idk how many we actually have on hand. xDD; Time to restock the poncho stocks.

(Not that a poncho will be much use in thunderstorms/tornados.)

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2010, 22:38 »
I think we'll be bringing a few ponchos maybe but idk how many we actually have on hand. xDD; Time to restock the poncho stocks.

(Not that a poncho will be much use in thunderstorms/tornados.)

What is it about us and rain?
-Dalai Lama

• High Value Target
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2010, 10:09 »
I LOVE funky weather. I feel like a little kid playin in the rain. My sign is waterproof. my video camera is waterproof.