Author Topic: [Google] Kicking the Barking Dogs - First Things (blog)  (Read 1453 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
[Google] Kicking the Barking Dogs - First Things (blog)
« on: November 12, 2010, 13:10 »
Kicking the Barking Dogs - First Things (blog)
12 November 2010, 11:47 am

Kicking the Barking Dogs

First Things (blog)

I ask these questions and then I consider some of the truly outrageous things people believe (eg, scientology) and I wonder whether it really is necessary ...

Source: scientology OR scientologist OR miscavige OR criminon OR cchr OR freewinds - Google News

In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.

Offline Enlightened

• On the path to knowledge
    • Narconon Exposed
Re: [Google] Kicking the Barking Dogs - First Things (blog)
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 13:04 »
Kicking the Barking Dogs - First Things (blog)
12 November 2010, 11:47 am

Kicking the Barking Dogs

First Things (blog)

I ask these questions and then I consider some of the truly outrageous things people believe (eg, scientology) and I wonder whether it really is necessary ...

Source: scientology OR scientologist OR miscavige OR criminon OR cchr OR freewinds - Google News
The mind of man is a miraculous thing however, certainly can have huge shortcomings.  It's ability to be persuaded by many factors is scary.  Scientology seems to pray on this.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 21:53 by ethercat »
I am a banned Narconon spammer

My email address is jluv321@hotmail.com. I posted spam for drug rehab .net from 2 t-mobile.com addresses.  Don't get involved with them or they will have you spam too, through blogs, forums, and comment sections on articles.

http://www.narconon-exposed.net