Author Topic: Attention: Former Narconon Students/Clients/Attendees, please do this survey  (Read 16504 times)

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
Just so this gets plenty of attention, I'm quoting this post here in the Narconon section:

The Downtown Independent Research Team has created a survey for former clients of Narconon, which is being housed here at Reaching for the Tipping Point.

The link is:
          http://reachingforthetippingpoint.net/narcononsurvey/

Please spread this link anywhere it's appropriate and where former Narconon clients may find it.

This ought to be good.   ooo}
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline sekh

• Met Xenu
Are you sure this is safe, ??? and not some kind of scientology ploy to get to personal  information of ex-clients? I'd gladly cooperate in any serious study, but i'm kind of paranoid when it comes to surveys from institutions I don't know personally.

Sorry for being a such a nuisance, but my motto, when it comes to Co$ is "better safe than sorry".

Love, Sekh.
A slogan a day keeps the thinking away! (Agent Orange) AND WHERE IS HEBER JENTZSCH?

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
Are you sure this is safe, ??? and not some kind of scientology ploy to get to personal  information of ex-clients? I'd gladly cooperate in any serious study, but i'm kind of paranoid when it comes to surveys from institutions I don't know personally.

Sorry for being a such a nuisance, but my motto, when it comes to Co$ is "better safe than sorry".

Love, Sekh.

Yes, I'm sure it is safe.  I've been around the critical arena for a long time (you can look me up if you like), and I wouldn't lend my name to something I didn't personally know was safe.  You can use an alias if you like.
   Narconon Reviews

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
The Downtown Independent Research Team has added an About Us page, and a contact form, for anyone who might have questions or comments:

http://reachingforthetippingpoint.net/narcononsurvey/about.html
http://reachingforthetippingpoint.net/narcononsurvey/contact.php

Help in publicizing this survey would be greatly appreciated. 

(Making this a sticky thread.)

Narconon Reviews

Offline Intelligence

• Hill 10 Situation
What does "sticky thread" mean?
An Ol' Irish Quote:
“You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'”

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
What does "sticky thread" mean?

Normally, the threads with the most recent posts come to the top, and the ones with older posts fall to the bottom of the list.  Making a thread "sticky" means setting it so it will always stay at the top.  Usually used for important threads, and, on this forum, designated with a in the listing.

Narconon Reviews

Offline Intelligence

• Hill 10 Situation
The Downtown Independent Research Team has added an About Us page, and a contact form, for anyone who might have questions or comments:

http://reachingforthetippingpoint.net/narcononsurvey/about.html
http://reachingforthetippingpoint.net/narcononsurvey/contact.php

Help in publicizing this survey would be greatly appreciated. 

(Making this a sticky thread.)

Any problem with me posting links to this on WWP Forum, Facebook, etc, etc,???
An Ol' Irish Quote:
“You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'”

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
Any problem with me posting links to this on WWP Forum, Facebook, etc, etc,???

None whatsoever.  I was hoping you would do that when you got time.    (cOocO)9
   Narconon Reviews

Offline Intelligence

• Hill 10 Situation
It's beginning to spread. This should be good :-)

I will try to have Marc Allard from a Newspaper, print the Survey we address in his next story.

LOL,..., he really doesn't have too much choice. No printy, no story,..., LOL,..., just kidding.
An Ol' Irish Quote:

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
Very good.  Thanks, Intelligence.
   Narconon Reviews

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
This is a most important survey. Do hope more guests visiting us here, who have done the Narconon program, will take a few mins to fill it out.
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline Intelligence

• Hill 10 Situation
POSTING this AGAIN over on  3 my Facebook walls.

My own wall: http://www.facebook.com/David.Edgar.Love

Narconon Exposed (I'm an Admin): http://www.facebook.com/BuyerBeware?ref=ts

My Media News Facebook Site: (Smart People Today) - Marketing Company I own.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Smart-People-Today/319644124726210

bout 4,000 Friends on ALL sites here?

« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 23:17 by Intelligence »
An Ol' Irish Quote:

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Thanks, David!
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Intelligence

• Hill 10 Situation
Thanks, David!

I will write a News Article on my Montreal Examiner Publishing Site about NN Success rate. The National Examiner
and San Jose is picking up my stories now.

So I will write about the Survey and put some links to the Survey AND I will link to the New Domain when it's up.
If it takes a while, I will just write a follow-up article and then LINK.

I will also ask my dear Journalist "Friend" here in Montreal, to publish a link to it - - you know
who I mean - - I'll just "Call in Some Markers" that are owed to me,..., LOL :-)

An Ol' Irish Quote:

Offline Intelligence

• Hill 10 Situation
Beautiful - Wonderful - Awesome!!! :) :) :)

My Friends are already Sharing/Linking my posts.

"Smart People Today" is a marketing company that I have owned since I published
my first book in the early 1990's and wrote a "Revised" edition while at NN TR.

I LOVE marketing, PR, and informing the public :)

An Ol' Irish Quote:

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Thanks, David!

I will write a News Article on my Montreal Examiner Publishing Site about NN Success rate. The National Examiner

So I will write about the Survey and put some links to the Survey AND I will link to the New Domain when it's up.

I will also ask my dear Journalist "Friend" here in Montreal, to publish a link to it - - you know
who I mean - - I'll just "Call in Some Markers" that are owed to me,..., LOL :-)
Fantastic
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 23:41 by mefree »
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Intelligence

• Hill 10 Situation
Thanks, David!

Cool! We had a flurry of people seeking help with Narconon issues and then......it got quiet. Hopefully, that is a good thing.

I'll need to check out The Ripoff Report and a few other sites to see what I can locate.

Take care and get some rest, David.

Getting ready for big Montreal Protest tomorrow - - FREEZING COLD HERE,..., Bbbrrrrrr!!!

An Ol' Irish Quote:

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
You are a brave man to protest in that weather! I saw a couple of flurries today and then they vanished.....

We don't see too much cold weather here.   ;)
-Dalai Lama

Offline Intelligence

• Hill 10 Situation
I, and others are doing another PG Campaign for the Survey :)

An Ol' Irish Quote:

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Promotion is good and it helps people!
-Dalai Lama