Author Topic: The Pagan Blog At Patheos - Patheos  (Read 1502 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
The Pagan Blog At Patheos - Patheos
« on: May 09, 2011, 21:00 »
The Pagan Blog At Patheos - Patheos
9 May 2011, 1:21 pm

As today is Dianetics Day I figure it’s time to pick up this series again. Along with the Buddhists and Hindus, Scientology is one religion I still need to tick off my list for the series. This is going to be incredibly difficult because I honestly have very little love for Scientology or L. Ron Hubbard. Bear with me and please forgive if the occasional snark slips out.

13. Reincarnation

Ok, so my personal belief in reincarnation doesn’t involve distant planets but I have to give props to folks who also believe this ain’t our first rodeo.

12. Nerve

The Fair Game Doctrine, extensive use of litigation and sheer aggressiveness in protecting itself, I gotta give Scientology credit. They’re wily and scrappy, and while I don’t always agree with how that manifests I do have to admire the cojones.

11. The Cross

It’s pretty.

more at http://www.patheos.com/community/paganportal/2011/05/09/13-things-i-like-about-scientologists/
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 21:19 by mefree »
In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.

Offline RedShieldwolf

• Joker and Degrader
  • For me, it really is KCW (Keep Chanology Working)
Re: The Pagan Blog At Patheos - Patheos
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 09:09 »
Oh lawdy.

Seriously, this might be the first time a non-Scientologist poster of the subject was both ignorant AND unwilling to listen.

Congratulations Star Runner! A WINNER IS YOU!

(Well, at least the first time I've seen it happen).

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Re: The Pagan Blog At Patheos - Patheos
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2011, 18:35 »
That was particularly painful to read.
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama