Author Topic: Nigella Lawson beware, Sophie Dahl dishes up a second helping with her TV show - Daily Mail  (Read 2253 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
Nigella Lawson beware, Sophie Dahl dishes up a second helping with her TV show - Daily Mail
27 November 2011, 10:15 am
By Katie Nicholl

Is religion causing problems between Tom Cruise and wife Katie Holmes? Cruise is a follower of the Church of Scientology, which believes humans existed as ‘Thetans’ on other planets, and the idea is said to have inspired his new film Horizons, being shot next year. But Katie is said to have begged him to pull out of the movie. ‘It so clearly has a Scientology theme and she thinks it will drag up a whole load of Scientology press again,’ says an LA spy. ‘Katie just wishes he’d leave the whole thing alone....

more at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2066727/Nigella-Lawson-beware-Sophie-Dahl-dishes-second-helping-TV-show.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 18:20 by mefree »
In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
Whereever do they get this crap?  ::)
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline wynot

• Supressive Person
  • wynot
Whereever do they get this crap?  ::)

Err, umm... Where crap usually comes from? XOL__

'til next time!
wynot
"When nothing seems to help, I go look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before."

Jacob Riis

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Erm, story is from 2011, who cares?
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama