Author Topic: [Blog] Holland Examines Scientology's NarCONon fake front  (Read 1727 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
Holland Examines Scientology's NarCONon fake front
13 August 2009, 9:24 pm

http://www.revu.nl/nieuws/2009/08/12/=91iedereen-in-dossier=92-bij-scientology-nederland/#more-6410

The SP political party, through MP Arda Gerkens, are set today to ask the Minister of Justice questions on the practices of Scientology Netherlands, and its fake "rehab" center Scientology calls "Narconon" to swindle money out of for drug addicts.

This after an article titled "Undercover in Scientology" was published in the popular news magazine the Revu this week. The SP would like to know why the Data Protection Authority (CBP) does not want to comment, now that the Revu article has uncovered illegal filing practices at Scientology.

The Scientology "Church" Netherlands retains thousands of personal records, sometimes with extensive information, without giving concerned individuals the right to access or correction, and does not grant any requests for removal of this information.

The report was done by Revu journalist Stella Braam, with the participation of journalists and Ivo van Woerden and Zvezdana Vukojevic, going undercover in the "church" that in May this year  was indicted in France for running an organized scamming operation. She was amazed at the records department she found. "Students, staff, anyone who has had anything to do with Scientology has their files. Even people who have only bought a book," says the department head. Allegedly there are records of at least 60,000 people.

Scientology, according to the Amsterdam Chamber of Commerce, is a publisher. They do not pay minimum wages and do not conform to the government rules for publishers. The Inspection for Employment has now started to carry out research under the Minimum Wage Law, says spokeswoman Suzanne van Gils: "If there is a contract, the employer must pay the legal minimum wages.

Source: Scientology's "NarCONon" Fake Front exposed

This was posted from the blog linked above.  Please support bloggers who blog about Narconon by visiting the site and making a comment.
In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
Re: [Blog] Holland Examines Scientology's NarCONon fake front
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2014, 18:29 »
Makes me sick...
Michelle Davies
May 22
Helloooooo to all you gaaawjus peeps....as I said before I'm here in Holland and want to help people off drugs n alcohol n meds too if poss....sooooooooo get in touch n let's get some action in on saving some lives!!!!! Msg me biiiiatches let's do this!! — with Amys Selling Page and 40 others at Narconon Zutphen.
https://www.facebook.com/the.girl.with.the.dragonfly.tattoo

Michelle Davies with Amys Selling Page and 40 others at Narconon Zutphen
May 22 at 2:33am · Zutphen, Netherlands ·

Helloooooo to all you gaaawjus peeps....as I said before I'm here in Holland and want to help people off drugs n alcohol n meds too if poss....sooooooooo get in touch n let's get some action in on saving some lives!!!!! Msg me biiiiatches let's do this!!

29 people like this.
    1 share
    Dean Sanders yo mate how can u help all the way over there
    May 22 at 2:34am
    Anthony Landers Girl you ROCK!!!
    May 22 at 2:36am · 1
    Michelle Davies Because there is funding available to go anywhere in Europe and trust....its way better being out of your hometown old habits n routines etc xxx send me your numba XXX
    May 22 at 2:37am · 3
    Chris Ramm Michelle you are a true star, and I admire you and the work you do.
    May 22 at 2:39am · 1
    Michelle Davies Cherry Sharp David. David Rosa Dave Press Press Daves Carboot Page. David Pomeranz. David Joyce Jodie Clare Dean Jade Lize Michael Thomas
    May 22 at 2:45am
    Michelle Davies Joanna Kluessien Joanne Mackey Joanne Thomson Jo Joe Brookes Michelle Finta Michelle Green Michel Westrik Michalis Vamvakousis Michael Gabriel Janik
    May 22 at 2:49am
    Michelle Davies Peter Marriott Pieter van Witzenburg Pietje van Sande Deborah Wendriks Robin Olderman Susan Robillard Susann Darby Jack Cooper
    May 22 at 2:51am
    Michelle Davies Stichting Narconon Nederland LifeSkills Narconon Europe Narconon Sud Europa Centro Narconon Il Gabbiano Narconon Mexico Narconon Los Molinos Narconon Rehab Centre Narconon Scandinavia Narconon Dejar Las Drogas Narconon Astore
    May 22 at 2:54am
    Michelle Davies Narconon Astore Narconon Taiwan Graduados Narconon Graduados Narconon Sevilla Comunità Narconon Alfiere Narconon Switzerland Narconon Magyarország
    May 22 at 2:56am
    Michelle Davies Kyle Tardiff Kyle VanHorn Hope Rotterdam Craig Richards Christine Dalton Christine Ward James Christopher Ward Patrick Shirley Karin Patricia Witt Peter Pullens
    May 22 at 3:03am
    Michelle Davies Fotc Saint-Hill Sharon Henderson Cherry Sharp Corinne Sharp
    May 22 at 3:05am
    Guy Paxton One week ya cutting me mates hair the next in bloody holland lol free spirit ain't ya girl x
    May 22 at 3:30am · 1
    Guy Paxton Hope you are safe and secure txt me when or if ya come back
    May 22 at 3:47am · 1
    Michelle Davies For sure babe XXX thx and let me know if u meet anyone that needs help xx
    May 22 at 3:49am
    Guy Paxton Ok will do

Group states:
DROGENPRÄVENTION
REHABILITATION
Life Skills Seminare
First Step Programm
www . narconon-dch. ch
DROGENVORTRÄGE
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 19:28 by Mary_McConnell »
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.