Author Topic: [Yahoo] 2011 Year in Review – Scientology Anti-Drug Initiative: Scientologists Spearhead Actions to Eradicate Global Drug Abuse  (Read 1575 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Quite the slick video with this press release. Cult admits Scientology connection to front groups at 1:04 in the second video that pops up.

A Southeastern United States county formerly ranked in the nation's top third for accidental prescription drug overdoses, reported major improvement from the program. The county provided copies of The Truth About Drugs booklet to all its middle school students—1,500 in all. When the next report was published, not only was their county no longer ranked at the top, it was nowhere on the list.

I wonder why they did not name the county?  ooo:/
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
Same reason they never give any specifics - specifics would allow independent verification of their claims. 

And they don't people to waste their time trying to verify something that's not true?   (OUO)
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions