Author Topic: College of Physicians Quebec: Narconon methods not recognized, Physicians banned  (Read 1433 times)

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
Intelligence said: 

UPDATE:

College of Physicians Quebec renders discipline decision concerning Narconon Trois-Rivieres physician. No fines or licence suspension, but ban on associating with Narconon stands. "After consulting experts, the College determined that Narconon Trois-Rivieres is treating patients with methods not recognized in current medical literature." Additional investigations are ongoing.

Because the College of Physicians is a private entity and not overseen by government, the Ombudsman can not be called in. However, the inquiry continues into NN TR and other COS entities "Practicing Medicine Without a Licence" is ongoing in Quebec and there is a Formal Complaint against two Physicians in Ontario who participate and promote NN TR and other Narconons.

Because Canada Health and Provincial Health Agencies are responsible financially, I will lobby these agencies.

If these pro Narconon/Purif Rundown physicians are billing our health system for pre-Purif exams, the COS physicians will have to answer to these billings.

Will be contacting politicians who oversee and are responsible for monitoring.

PRESS RELEASE within days.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/narconon-scientology-physician.91830/page-7
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.