Author Topic: [Yahoo] Thursday Inbox: The Hollywood Scientology Center invites you over for the playoffs  (Read 1178 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
Thursday Inbox: The Hollywood Scientology Center invites you over for the playoffs
19 January 2012, 8:39 pm
By Rick Chandler

[From Sarah Sprague] For many years, the Hollywood Scientology Celebrity Centre has put on brunches (supposedly where Tom Cruise introduced Will Smith to his friends) on Sundays for their outreach, so when this flyer showed up in my mailbox I was a little surprised. Football? I cannot recall the Celebrity Centre hosting an event for…

more at http://offthebench.nbcsports.com/2012/01/19/thursday-inbox-the-hollywood-scientology-center-invites-you-over-for-the-playoffs/
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 22:32 by mefree »
In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Oh, the charming comments by the Scientologists!

gabbagabbaheyhey - Jan 19, 2012 at 8:44 PM

it’s not as far removed as you think, MANY people think FOOTBALL is a religion. ;) I think I’ll be there for the free chow;) Who knows, might learn something while I’m there too!

tishakisses - Jan 19, 2012 at 8:46 PM

I’ve always been fascinated with the Scientology Celebrity center. I see it from the freeway, and I have a friend whose husband performed there, along with a string of other cultural singers. She’s actually a devout Catholic. Apparently she and her crew worked with the Celebrity Center in order to produce the concert. This is an event I’d wanna check out, as I love a sports-focused event that you can enjoy with a community of other enthusiasts. 

elreymessi - Jan 19, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Sounds like good fun…besides, the property is gorgeous. I saw my little cousin perform there a few months back and contrary to my expectations, there was no proselytizing
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama