Author Topic: Scientology Volunteer Ministers of Tampa Bay at the Manatee County Fair ... - CisionWire (press release)  (Read 1738 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
Scientology Volunteer Ministers of Tampa Bay at the Manatee County Fair ... - CisionWire (press release)
25 January 2012, 1:05 pm

Scientology Volunteer Ministers of Tampa Bay at the Manatee County Fair ...

CisionWire (press release)

This year, thousands who came to the Manatee County Fair for the food and the fun came home with something more—practical solutions to brighten their days year-round, thanks to the Tampa Bay Scientology Volunteer Ministers. The fair was an unqualified ...

and more »

Source: scientology OR scientologist OR miscavige OR criminon OR cchr OR freewinds - Google News

In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Scientology infiltrates another county fair  :o
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
At least their yellow shirts say "Scientology", unlike those of the Narconon people at the Gwinnett County Fair.
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions