Author Topic: Theatrical Performance of L. Ron Hubbard's Works at The Church of Scientology - Nashville Scene  (Read 1766 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
Theatrical Performance of L. Ron Hubbard's Works at The Church of Scientology - Nashville Scene
3 March 2012, 1:43 am

Theatrical Performance of L. Ron Hubbard's Works
When: Sat., March 3 2012
Phone: 687-4600
If your knowledge of the Church of Scientology is drawn primarily from South Park and Oprah Winfrey's couch, Nashville's Celebrity Center would like to invite you to get to know another facet of the controversial religion: The awesome fictive prowess of its founder, L. Ron Hubbard. The NCC is hosting a live theatrical rendition of LRH's pulp classics that predate the religion's founding and hark back to the golden age of pulp magazines and serial adventures.

more at http://www.nashvillescene.com/nashville/theatrical-performance-of-l-ron-hubbards-works/Event?oid=2786780
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 17:36 by mefree »
In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Oh darn, we missed it!  >:D
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
That's ok, I'm not much for fantasy or science fiction biographies, anyway.  Wonder what the attendance was?
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions