Author Topic: Former Staff Member Talks Narconon Louisiana aka Narconon Riverbend  (Read 17668 times)

Offline Damian DeWitt

• Met Xenu
Hi Damian, good to see you here again.

Well, hello there, Ethercat!  Greetz from LOLcat Cave West!

Offline zooligist

• New Around Here
hi there, My name is Marcus Sawyer.  I have just begun speaking out against scientology after 10 years of fear of fair game.

I am not going to live in fear anymore.  Seeing these names brings back so many memories, as after I attempted suicide in the Melrose mission, Tom and Kathy Steiner left the SMI network and opened a Narconon in Baton Rouge.

I was a "heavy drug case"  and Kathy told me she had "failed" me.  I was released from staff with my $500 after 2 years of service and raising countless hundreds of thousands of dollars from Los Angeles celebrities.

here is my youtube.  I am very interested in seeing narconon removed from baton rouge.   i just stumbled across this randomly from a google search. 

I am willing to help in any way i can.   

What i would like to say to this "tipster" is something i wish i'd realized years ago.

Scientology is a small cult, with a lot of money, but dwindling numbers.  As time goes on and technology and freedom of information through the net continue to grow, it will only get smaller. 

I know that fear you have.  But I lived in that fear for many years, and it cost me more than you can imagine.  because with that fear comes misery, unhappiness, and self-hatred.

You eventually have to forgive yourself for being part of a destructive organization, read as much as you possibly can on the subject and stop being afraid. 

I cannot blame you for not wanting to speak out publicly, but know that the atrocities that occur every day will continue if you don't.   I'm sure you have some terrible OW writeups, I have some really bad ones too,  KNOW that the reason you are coerced into confessing all the things you did, and in my case as i'm sure it is yours, things you really DIDNT do,  but perhaps you think you did. 

Sort those things out, know what you did and didn't do.  guilt, fear, manipulation, phobias, are all part of what you experienced and are a huge part in why you are scared to reveal yourself.

I worked with Tom, Kathy, Dominic, Eve, Jim, Kelly, Natasha, Dexter, and others very closely in ventura and melrose.   I know how scared you are.

I have just begun to speak out, and i know others who have left staff that may or may not ever speak out.  but for me, i have to, for my own sanity, because it was literally destroying my life holding on to these things.

check out my youtube, and scour the net for everything you can find.  Read going clear, read piece of blue sky, and anything else you can.   If you haven't done this yet, do it, and then go through the emotional roller coaster of feeling like a fool.   You are not a fool, you came here and said some very brave things. 

Lets get rid of this monster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcM_aaTECUw&list=PL0aHdNcy4YEK6FQS1_HYZSDXOtwMAsIPU

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
hi there, My name is Marcus Sawyer.  I have just begun speaking out against scientology after 10 years of fear of fair game.

I am not going to live in fear anymore.  Seeing these names brings back so many memories, as after I attempted suicide in the Melrose mission, Tom and Kathy Steiner left the SMI network and opened a Narconon in Baton Rouge.

I was a "heavy drug case"  and Kathy told me she had "failed" me.  I was released from staff with my $500 after 2 years of service and raising countless hundreds of thousands of dollars from Los Angeles celebrities.

here is my youtube.  I am very interested in seeing narconon removed from baton rouge.   i just stumbled across this randomly from a google search. 

I am willing to help in any way i can.   

What i would like to say to this "tipster" is something i wish i'd realized years ago.

Scientology is a small cult, with a lot of money, but dwindling numbers.  As time goes on and technology and freedom of information through the net continue to grow, it will only get smaller. 

I know that fear you have.  But I lived in that fear for many years, and it cost me more than you can imagine.  because with that fear comes misery, unhappiness, and self-hatred.

You eventually have to forgive yourself for being part of a destructive organization, read as much as you possibly can on the subject and stop being afraid. 

I cannot blame you for not wanting to speak out publicly, but know that the atrocities that occur every day will continue if you don't.   I'm sure you have some terrible OW writeups, I have some really bad ones too,  KNOW that the reason you are coerced into confessing all the things you did, and in my case as i'm sure it is yours, things you really DIDNT do,  but perhaps you think you did. 

Sort those things out, know what you did and didn't do.  guilt, fear, manipulation, phobias, are all part of what you experienced and are a huge part in why you are scared to reveal yourself.

I worked with Tom, Kathy, Dominic, Eve, Jim, Kelly, Natasha, Dexter, and others very closely in ventura and melrose.   I know how scared you are.

I have just begun to speak out, and i know others who have left staff that may or may not ever speak out.  but for me, i have to, for my own sanity, because it was literally destroying my life holding on to these things.

check out my youtube, and scour the net for everything you can find.  Read going clear, read piece of blue sky, and anything else you can.   If you haven't done this yet, do it, and then go through the emotional roller coaster of feeling like a fool.   You are not a fool, you came here and said some very brave things. 

Lets get rid of this monster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcM_aaTECUw&list=PL0aHdNcy4YEK6FQS1_HYZSDXOtwMAsIPU

Dear zooligist! 

:w:e:l:c:o:m:e:

Thank you for all that you have stated here and are willing to do!!  L-O-: So glad you are speaking out!!!
Kudos to you!

The insider information you have is very important! The first thing I would suggest you do is contact attorney Ryan A. Hamilton, Esq., who, among the many current lawsuits he's filed across the USA, is also co-representing athe plaintiff in a case against Narconon Louisiana New Life Retreat with attorney Patrick W. Pendley, Esq . You can tell him that Mary McConnell suggested you contact him about your experiences and knowledge.

Ryan's  contact details are on the Attorneys section of Narconon Reviews, right here under his name
http://narcononreviews.net/attorneys/

Here is information and documents on their LA case. There may be others in that state but so far this is the only one that I am aware of to date:

Jeannette McHenry
v.
Narconon Louisiana New Life Retreat; Association for Better Living and Education; Narconon East US; Narconon International; DOES 1-10; ROE Corporations I-X

http://narcononreviews.net/lawsuits/mchenry-v-narconon-louisiana-new-life-retreat-able-narconon-eus-narconon-int-et-al/

Now I am off to watch your video!! I will be back soon ... :)

I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Welcome, zooligist!

I watched your video and agree with several of the commenters there. You are very brave and shouldn't feel stupid at all. The cult of scientology is insidious, indeed!

Definitely looking forward to your future contributions here.

Y--O-||
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
Interview with Aaron Smith-Levin
Interview with Marcus Sawyer: Bringing Celebrities into Scientology

Growing Up In Scientology
Published on Dec 11, 2017
Interview with Marcus Sawyer. We discuss his time in Scientology and how he eventually left.

Marcus was in charge of getting public Scientologists in the Los Angeles area to introduce new people to Scientology.

Marcus helped open the Scientology Mission of Melrose in Los Angeles. The Melrose mission is a small Church of Scientology that caters to celebrities.

Check out Marc's YouTube channel called "Wog World":
https://www.youtube.com/user/zooligist

Video
https://youtu.be/5nX-ItG5Jfk
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.