Author Topic: [Yahoo] Bankrupt 'widow' of Saudi king seeks £12m from prince (Independent)  (Read 980 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
Bankrupt 'widow' of Saudi king seeks £12m from prince (Independent)
26 September 2009, 7:12 pm

A Saudi prince is being sued in London for allegedly breaching a contract to pay £12m to the "secret wife" of his father for retracting damaging allegations about the late King Fahd.
Mrs Harb, a scientologist, has warned the Saudi royals that if there is no settlement to her liking she will write a book. This would breach a confidentiality agreement she signed in 2001 when King Fahd paid £5m for her unpublished manuscript and a property in Beirut. "I'm going to keep stirring it until they give me the money – at least £50m," she promised.

more at http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/bankrupt-widow-of-saudi-king-seeks-16312m-from-prince-1793981.html

« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 00:06 by ethercat »
In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.

Offline Stutroup

• Supressive Person
Scientology works and it extorts people!

Seriously, a great big WTF on this one!  I guess she has auditing coming up.

Offline wynot

• Supressive Person
  • wynot
Not if she gets the money; then she will be 'upstat'!!!

What a religion this is, eh?

'til;
wynot
"When nothing seems to help, I go look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before."

Jacob Riis