Author Topic: Scientology's Two-step Shuffle: Get Drug Prevention Booklet Inside SAPD; When ... - OC Weekly (blog)  (Read 1661 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
Scientology's Two-step Shuffle: Get Drug Prevention Booklet Inside SAPD; When ... - OC Weekly (blog)
4 May 2012, 3:58 pm

Why, looky here.

My Pultizer-winning photo shows the back of a pamphlet picked up at the Santa Ana Police Department, advertising the Foundation For a Drug-Free World, which, lo and behold, is sponsored by the Church of Scientology.

I called the number and asked where one should go to get help for drug abuse. One guess, people.

Yup. Tom, the guy who picked up the phone, said the best place to go is Scientology's Narconon Arrowhead on Oklahoma's Lake Eufaula, and I should contact Mike Kent, head of the program.

I left a message for Kent and will update if we chat. (He called back but declined to comment.)

more at http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/2012/05/scientologys-two_step_shuffle_narconon_santa_ana_police_deparment.php
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 10:07 by mefree »
In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
This type of "collaboration" and I use the term loosely, is part of what prompted the sheriff's project in GA.

Despite exposure, Scientology is still adept at getting their tentacles into every niche of society. The police departments should not be helping Narconon appear more legitimate.

|=||=||=| 8-O)--|#|

And if the current bout of nausea was not bad enough, SAPD seems to be a source of information on when Scientology's idle org opens. http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/2012/05/scientology_set_to_open_orange_county_ideal_org_santa_ana.php
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 10:50 by mefree »
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
 :^:^:^:E  OC Weekly did a good job on this!  L-O-:
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.