Author Topic: Rip Off Report Best Drug Rehabilitation Scientology front  (Read 2243 times)

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
Re: Rip Off Report Best Drug Rehabilitation Scientology front
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 13:31 »
http://www.ripoffreport.com/best-drug-rehabilita/cult-organizations/best-drug-rehabilitation-scie-0DA23.htm

Just a few quotes; please read the whole report written by an ex-client and ex-staff member of Best Drug Rehab on the RipOffReport.com site linked above:

Best Drug Rehab cuts checks to the church of Scientology and reports all activities to the Church. This is a fact. You and your family memebers are paying for the church of Scientolgy to oversee, run, and operate Best Drug Rehab. Yes, other paths are allowed, AA, NA, Native American and Christian Recovery but they are not required to graduated and as 1/3 of your day is spent sleeping, 1/4 of it is spent in the Scientology course room where you are either doing training routines or reading L.Ron Hubbard books.

Since I relapsed I was required to do an additional 25 hours and this is when I left with the paperwork in hand which I showed to the court and was granted a repreive. In my case, my judge and probation officer were lied to and decived by the court and manipulated to get me there. They are taking action and reporting Best Drug Rehab with the attorney general, CARF accreditation, the federal licensing board for health providers. By the way the CARF accreditation was acquired fraudulently and CARF has been informed so do not let that accrediation fool you. 

But lets not forget that your loved ones are forced to endure Scientology training routines or be dropped off at a homeless shelter. That is a violation of human civil rights. Freedome to choose your own religion. And finally you were lied to and manipulated. Did you know that Best Drug Rehab was based on Scientology training routines? Were you called repeatedly by the intake counselors who promised you a paradise for your loved one, and exploited your desperation to get your loved one there. You should get your money back and you should report this to the state of Michigan Attorney general 517-373-1110, CARF International 520-325-1044, The Manistee Board of Health, 231-723-3595, and the FBI Internet Fraud Divison.

Everyone who came or comes to Best Drug Rehab is a victim. I have witnessed the executive director hit both patients and staff. The security are from the Nation of Islam and they say some horrificly deragatory statements to the male clients. Calling them faggots and gainging up on them like some sort of prison gang. The food budget is 1.80 cents per meal so the food is very low quality and made in a dirty enviornment.

Best Drug Rehab is a scam that preys on the lost and the desperate and exploits your loved ones desperation to get you help.   

Very good writeup, and it echos many of the things I've already heard, while also including some things I haven't heard. 

I'm so sorry you or anyone has had to go through this kind of experience. 
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 18:14 »
Wow! Good job by the reporter for filing complaints with appropriate agencies. Narconon has truly become a criminal entity, if all of these allegations are true.
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 19:48 »
Wow! Good job by the reporter for filing complaints with appropriate agencies. Narconon has truly become a criminal entity, if all of these allegations are true.

Or always was.   ooo:/
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions