Author Topic: Ripoff Report  (Read 4904 times)

Offline Sunshine

• Merchant of Chaos
Ripoff Report
« on: March 08, 2013, 22:38 »

http://www.ripoffreport.com/narconon-fresh-start/consumer-services/warner-springs-california-3c005.htm
3 Consumer Comment

Reaching The Tipping Point Scam
AUTHOR: George M - chatsworth (United States of America)
SUBMITTED: Friday, March 08, 2013

POSTED: Friday, March 08, 2013
Narconon Fresh Start is a not for profit organisation. The primary mission of Narconon Fresh Start is the prevention of drug abuse through our drug education program "The Truth about Drugs" We deliver more drug education lectures to teens and young adults than any other organisation in the United States. The following link xhttp://www.substanceabusepolicy.com/content/pdf/1747-597X-3-8.pdf is a published study showing the tremendous results of our "Truth About Drugs Program". It is the first study ever on Drug Education and Prevention, clearly showing a successful result in all categories of the way that teens and young adults change their point of view after receiving the presentation. I am not aware of any other Drug Rehab with a Drug Education and Prevention Program.

Narconon Fresh Start Parent Success Videos Link,

xhttp://www.sunshinesummitlodge.com/video_gallery.html

Beware of  the reach the tipping point group as they are a front group for the diseased based models which have a high failure rate in the treatment of drug addiction and alcoholism.

In the 1970's I went through many diseased based treatment models without success. Over time I became to realize that by their own philosophy "You are diseased and can never be cured" is a lie that make you feel hopeless and afraid each day of your life.

At Narconon Fresh Start I learn that I had made poor choices in my decision to use drugs and alcohol as part of my daily life. I learned that I could fix what I had done to myself and restore myself to the wonderful person that I was before I made the poor decision to use drugs and alcohol. That made sense to me and they delivered. Narconon Fresh Start is the most successful program in the world today and both me and my family will be forever grateful for what they did for us.

Enjoy The Parent Videos,

George M.

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
Re: Ripoff Report
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 23:23 »
Oh that's funny.  The study he cites was done by Marie Ceccini, a Scientologist. 

Let me summarize the study for you:  "Hi, I am a Scientologist that was paid to do this study on the rehab my religion started up.  It works and I swear I am not biased.  I used a lot of big words to convince you of that.  The End."

Hint to George M: Im not part of a front group any longer, I left Narconon, the front group for Scientology.

What a choad.
ET went home.

Offline who me?

• Joker and Degrader
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 23:34 »

http://www.ripoffreport.com/narconon-fresh-start/consumer-services/warner-springs-california-3c005.htm
3 Consumer Comment

Reaching The Tipping Point Scam
AUTHOR: George M - chatsworth (United States of America)
SUBMITTED: Friday, March 08, 2013

Wow! What an honor.

You know your are having an impact when the dead agenting starts. Next there will be a Freedom Mag dedicated to tipping point. I can't wait to see it!

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2013, 23:35 »
Oh, LOL! I don't speak for all the members of this forum, but I'll take it as a compliment that George thinks it is worth writing about Tipping Point.

Speaking for myself, I'm a proponent of evidence-based treatment models. Also, I am surely an opponent of treatment centers that are deceitful about their program, staff credentials,  facility amenities, connection to scientology, etc.

Personally, I don't think there is only "one" type of help for individuals with substance abuse issues.
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2013, 00:15 »
Dear George,

Please feel free to contact me at any time.  I would like to talk to you.

E
ET went home.

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2013, 01:47 »
Oh, this is rich.  I'm speechless, but I won't be that way for long.   :-D^\^\
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline BigBeard

• Hill 10 Situation
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2013, 04:36 »
Beware of  the reach the tipping point group as they are a front group for the diseased based models which have a high failure rate in the treatment of drug addiction and alcoholism.

I'd love to see 'George M.' defend that statement in a court of law, or even to the Ripoff Report staff.

BigBeard

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2013, 19:01 »
Badge of honor it is.
ET went home.

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2013, 20:02 »

#4 Ex-Employee

Reaching for the Tipping Point

AUTHOR: Victims Advocate - (United States of America)

SUBMITTED: Saturday, March 09, 2013

Those are some bold claims there George.  But here is some truth, the study you cited that is supposedly from an unbiased outside source is, IN FACT, done by a Scientologist.  Marie Ceccini is/was involved with the "church" of Scientology at the time it was written. 

Here is another fact, the way in which Narconon obtained the CCDC certifications for their staff was done in a way that is considered cheating in every academic organization on planet Earth.  I guess Narconon thinks they are above the standards though...

Oh wait, here's some more truth.  Narconon and some fellow scientologists were not happy with just the CCDC certs so they formed their own certification agency called "The Pita Group Inc"  For a fee, you can get certified as an addicition counselor.  So you have an organization formed by scientologists to certify scientology rehab staff so that non-scientologists in need of drug rehab would think they are legitimate counselors. 

George, can you say "Conflict of Interest"?  or "Fraud"? 

ET went home.

Offline SocialTransparency

• High Value Target
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2013, 21:37 »

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2013, 21:53 »
You,  yer good you.
ET went home.

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2013, 10:31 »
Posted to RipOffReport.com:

Title:    Reaching for the Tipping Point
Relationship:    *Consumer Suggestion
Report:    

Reaching for the Tipping Point is a discussion forum that anyone can join for free to find out the facts that Narconon and George M do not want you to learn.

Reaching for the Tipping Point is a volunteer effort by concerned individuals, who seek nothing more than to prevent more people from being harmed unnecessarily by Narconon.  It is not a "front" for anything; it is not a money making venture of any sort.  George M desperately wants to make this Rip Off Report about something other than Narconon because it, along with the Tipping Point forum, threatens his income.

I invite all readers to visit the forum, whether you visit as a guest or register as a member, and judge for yourselves whether George M is telling the truth or whether he is lying again, as he and his employees did with lucylou, the original filer of this complaint.

Visiting Narconon: $30,000
Visiting Reaching for the Tipping Point: FREE
Finding out the truth before you choose a rehab: Priceless!

ReachingForTheTippingPoint.net or reaching4.info

And then three pages from this: http://alley.ethercat.com/storage/Narconon/Narconon_San_Diego_Notice_of_Deficiency-2011-09-14.pdf

It's waiting for moderation...
   Narconon Reviews

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2013, 11:21 »
Basically what that inspection report is saying is that facility is unsafe, dirty and the staff are lazy.  Great place to send your loved one.
ET went home.

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2013, 13:16 »
Sunshine Summit Lodge Narconon is Dirty and Unsafe

Let's see if George M can counteract that inspection document - I'm betting he's gonna wish he never posted a response.

Oh, yeah, that reminds me....  There's something I better get back to work on.

||||9000||||
   Narconon Reviews

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2013, 13:24 »
 ;D
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2013, 09:23 »
What a team we have at Tipping Point!
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2013, 18:53 »
Where's the thank you button?   Oh, wait, different forum.   :D

:-thanks-: to you all, for being such a good team of people.
   Narconon Reviews

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2013, 21:46 »
I talked to a staff member recently and was told this site is no big deal, only the people that post on it read it.  I chuckle every time i think about that comment. 

The Tipping Point is pretty bad ass i must admit.  Thanks for making it a nice place to post the facts!
ET went home.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2013, 22:17 »
That's funny about what the staff are saying, 10oriocookies!  3((:
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2013, 23:12 »
I just wanted to say "Hi!" to all of the people who aren't reading the forum!

:O>:coocoo:
-Dalai Lama