Author Topic: Ripoff Report  (Read 4901 times)

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
Re: Ripoff Report
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2013, 23:24 »
I just wanted to say "Hi!" to all of the people who aren't reading the forum!

:O>:coocoo:

3((:
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2013, 07:28 »
I talked to a staff member recently and was told this site is no big deal, only the people that post on it read it.  I chuckle every time i think about that comment. 

The Tipping Point is pretty bad ass i must admit.  Thanks for making it a nice place to post the facts!

Well, now, that's logical.  Because they're talking to all the other people in the world besides us, they know that.

Makes about as much sense as the rest of their scientological thinking.   (:E)
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline Confusedhsbnd

• On the path to knowledge
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2013, 19:28 »
Someone i know was just "kicked out" of sunshine summit lodge and relocated to Nevada rainbow canyon retreat for using heroin in the house she was living at. It was the top house. One of the staff members or interns somehow got it in and shared it with her and her friend. Do you think when they saw her visibly high at "work" they took her to the hospital???? Nooooo!!!! They just monitored her for a day and then booked a flight to Nevada for her. This place is a joke. Not to mention staff members having sex with each other when students were most likely living in the blue house. She will do a review and get back to "saving lives one addict at a time". Doesn't sound like they have learned much from the deaths over the years. Keep everything quiet to the end.

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2013, 19:39 »
PM me with names please.  I would like to check this out.
ET went home.

Offline Sunshine

• Merchant of Chaos
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2013, 19:58 »
Appears Narconon Int. isn't happy with the Ripoff Report

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/narconon-fresh-start/warner-springs-california-/narconon-fresh-start-sunshine-summit-lodge-scam-help-me-get-my-30k-back-and-help-others-f-964237

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds
To Whom It May Concern,
AUTHOR: Jack Baldwin - ()
SUBMITTED: Thursday, October 10, 2013

To Whom It May Concern,

We want to draw your attention to the fact that the issue reported in this post has been resolved by the management of Narconon International  according to the complainant’s (named here as lucylou - USA) satisfaction.
Please note that the complainant has expressed his/her satisfaction accordingly by posting her/his comments:
“Narconon and my son and myself have totally resolved our issues regarding the sunshine summit lodge/Narconon statement I made earlier. Thank you” - SUBMITTED: Monday, January 14, 2013
The above comment clearly shows that the complainant and his son are completely satisfied on the resolution of the issue and they have no more grievances against Narconon International.
However, the complaint still exists on your website despite the resolution of the whole affair and the testimony of the complainant. Moreover, it seems as if the complaint is still unaddressed and the matter is unresolved.
Since the issue is resolved, we take this opportunity of rebuttal to submit the request to remove this post from your website.  If you need more information or documents or anything else to support our claim, please let us know.
Narconon International is a reputable organization that has an active service career of about 45 years on its credit. We pledge to provide our clients with the best customer services and always give preference to provide the best customer service.
We would really appreciate if you respond to our appeal promptly and remove the complaint that has no standing now.
Sincerely,

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2013, 20:02 »
Just because the issue is resolved to the satisfaction of the client and family, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Some people think it is important to track these events.

FIFY
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 20:36 by mefree »
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Sunshine

• Merchant of Chaos
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2013, 20:30 »

Lucylou  did not express satisfaction or they were  completely satisfied all she said was the issue was totally resolved.

Amazing how narconon can read between the lines.

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2013, 10:54 »
Amazing how narconon can read between the lines.

They read between the lines about as well as they read the lines themselves:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/ConsumersSayThankYou/WantToSueRipoffReport.aspx
2. Our Policy: Why We Don't Remove Reports

Since the Ripoff Report was started in 1998, our policy has always remained the same - we don't remove reports. We will not remove reports even when they are claimed to contain defamatory statements. We will not remove reports even if the original author asks us to do so. Also, contrary to what our critics would like to believe, we will NOT remove reports for money. Don't believe us? Just make us an offer and see how we respond.

Some people have criticized this policy as being unfair, but we strongly feel this policy is essential, fair, and far better than the alternative - rampant censorship.
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline Sunshine

• Merchant of Chaos
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2013, 12:50 »
Someone responded to Jack Baldwin
http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/narconon-fresh-start/warner-springs-california-/narconon-fresh-start-sunshine-summit-lodge-scam-help-me-get-my-30k-back-and-help-others-f-964237

Let's look a Lucylou's comment on resolving their issue:

“Narconon and my son and myself have totally resolved our issues regarding the sunshine summit lodge/Narconon statement I made earlier. Thank you” - SUBMITTED: Monday, January 14, 2013

Now let's look at comments by Jack Baldwin (To Whom It May Concern);

"The above comment clearly shows that the complainant and his son are completely satisfied on the resolution of the issue and they have no more grievances against Narconon International."

Nowhere in Lucylou's statement does he (Lucylou is a "his" according to Mr. Baldwin) state he is completely satisfied , in fact he does not even state that he is satisfied. What he does say is that he and his son have  totally resolved their issues. To find more information about Narconon's refund policy Google "Narconon refunds".

It is interesting that Mr. Baldwin states the grievances are with Narconon International where in Lucylou's original posting does not mention Narconon International BUT more information can be found about Narconon International, just Google " Narconon International  lawsuits".

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2013, 18:52 »
Good reply by Plot !! Good responses by others that speak the truth about Narconon, too!! Thanks for posting this :)
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.