Author Topic: New "cramming officer" for NARCONON fresh start  (Read 3877 times)

Offline source

• Merchant of Chaos
New "cramming officer" for NARCONON fresh start
« on: November 16, 2013, 14:41 »
Recently posted on the razz line, which is a type of classifieds used by scientologists for scientologists, is the notice for a cramming officer in their division 6 sales office for Narconon Fresh Start.

http://therazzline(dot)net/classifieds/crammingcorrection_officer_needed_glendale_la.html

Cramming/Correction Officer Needed - Glendale / LA
Publication Date: 08 Nov 13
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email Share on gmail More Sharing Services

email to friend
add to quick list
print

Map data ©2013 Google - Terms of Use
225 W. Broadway; Suite 420
Glendale, California 91204

Cramming/Correction Officer Needed to train and correct the sales/registration personnel for Narconon Fresh Start in Glendale, CA.

Contact Name: Shannon
Contact Phone: 323-871-8644
E-mail: personnel.nnfs@outlook.com

A fully trained, experienced Cramming/Corrections officer is needed for a busy sales/registration office at Narconon Fresh Start.

The ideal candidate has worked in a similar environment and is competent and capable of handling any correction cycles needed.

The position requires the ability to hold a position and enforce standard technology as well as policies and procedures for the position and organization.

Excellent communication and administrative skills required. Call or email for more information and to apply -

What's interesting is that they are essentially looking for a scientologist who will oversee and make sure that LRH tech is being used and if there are any problems that need to be quickly handled. 

I've never heard of a cramming officer dedicated to an entire NARCONON sales department.  Which either means that Fresh Start has the most Scientology of any Narconon within their division or it means they are having the most problems. 

I wonder if the first cram will be openly admit the scientology connection on the first call instead of intentionally avoiding it and creating PR flaps later? 

Offline wynot

• Supressive Person
  • wynot
Re: New "cramming officer" for NARCONON fresh start
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 21:09 »
...What's interesting is that they are essentially looking for a scientologist who will oversee and make sure that LRH tech is being used and if there are any problems that need to be quickly handled.

I've never heard of a cramming officer dedicated to an entire NARCONON sales department.  Which either means that Fresh Start has the most Scientology of any Narconon within their division or it means they are having the most problems.  .. 

The seeming urgency of their communique might be a little indication that it is the latter. But likely not huge problems, or they would just send in the SOgres, wouldn't they?

'til next time;
wynot
"When nothing seems to help, I go look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before."

Jacob Riis

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2013, 10:04 »
The seeming urgency of their communique might be a little indication that it is the latter. But likely not huge problems, or they would just send in the SOgres, wouldn't they?

I don't think they'd send SO into a Narconon - I could be wrong, but I've never heard of that happening. 
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline wynot

• Supressive Person
  • wynot
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2013, 18:42 »

I don't think they'd send SO into a Narconon - I could be wrong, but I've never heard of that happening.

I guess you are right ec; they didn't send the SO into NNGA, even after they were apparently notified by Mary Reiser about the problems there...

'til next time;
wynot
"When nothing seems to help, I go look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before."

Jacob Riis

Offline BigBeard

• Hill 10 Situation
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2013, 22:27 »
Considering how hard over the years Cof$ and NN have tried claiming there is not connection between the two, I suspect sending in the SO would blow that lie out of the water.
BigBeard

Offline Sunshine

• Merchant of Chaos
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2013, 17:10 »
what is a cramming officer?

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2013, 17:19 »

I'm not certain, but here is a definition of "cramming" from a glossary
http://www.xenu-directory.net/glossary/glossary_c.htm#Cramming
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline source

• Merchant of Chaos
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2013, 18:31 »
Basically the Qual department of any scientology org makes sure that scientology tech is being implemented 100%.  The belief being that if the tech isn't being properly performed, then out points will occur.

It isn't about unethical behaviors, but about sticking to strict protocols.  For example, let's say you were in charge of the Purif and you had a student that didn't like taking a lot of pills.  So you said "well, skip taking niacin today".  You might get hit with a cramming order which would have you do a couple things such as "reread and word clear page 10-20 of Clear Body, Clear Mind" or "clay demo the importance of niacin".

What's interesting is that we can assume that any problems that the sales division might be having, they are probably assuming that it is either a) out ethics behaviors or b) out tech.  The out ethics behaviors are handled through o/w write ups, or meter checks for scientologists.  The out tech is handled by a cramming officer.

It gives you a lot of insight into the belief of an org.  In other words, they believe the tech is perfect. If an org is struggling it is probably because the perfect tech isn't being implemented properly.

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2013, 21:00 »

It's the person who crams L. Ron Hubbard's tech down your throat when you mess up.  :D

Thanks for the non-flippant and detailed description, source.   L-O-:

I'm hoping Sunshine isn't thinking of applying for the job...    ;)
   Narconon Reviews

Offline Sunshine

• Merchant of Chaos
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2013, 21:07 »
 Thank you for the information, no worries about me applying for a job. I have a hard enough time trying to figure out English no way could I understand Hubbard speak.

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2013, 19:58 »
Thank you for the information, no worries about me applying for a job. I have a hard enough time trying to figure out English no way could I understand Hubbard speak.

LOL, Sunshine.  Not only would you have to understand Hubbard speak, you'd also have to act as if your thoughts were twisted in the same way as theirs - that might be even harder!
   Narconon Reviews

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2013, 20:06 »
It isn't about unethical behaviors, but about sticking to strict protocols.  For example, let's say you were in charge of the Purif and you had a student that didn't like taking a lot of pills.  So you said "well, skip taking niacin today".  You might get hit with a cramming order which would have you do a couple things such as "reread and word clear page 10-20 of Clear Body, Clear Mind" or "clay demo the importance of niacin".

I would love to see what a clay demo of the importance of niacin looks like.  ;) Thanks for the info, source.
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama