Author Topic: False data interview!  (Read 1518 times)

Offline Escapee

• Met Xenu
False data interview!
« on: December 17, 2013, 11:30 »
Anyone ever heard of or had one of these done to them? Just wondering? I had to have this because they wanted to know why I was negative towards Scientology! This was after I came back for a retread program and this interview lasted about an hr and a half! They even wanted the names of the people places or things created this false data! I wonder how much the tipping point and NARCONON reviews comes up lol

Offline Cigul

• Met Xenu
Re: False data interview!
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2013, 11:37 »
One of the staff at Warner Springs had either a false data interview or false data "stripping." I don't remember which. The circumstances were different though. This person was experiencing severe kidney pain and went to the emergency room. I have no idea what the diagnosis was but I do know that this staff missed a day and one half day of work. Upon return, the powers that be scheduled the false data whatever. Presumably to remove all that nasty false non-tech medical data. As well all know and some of us forced to memorize, all foul-ups and illness stem directly and only from a PTS. Also, I'm the current monarch of England.
The highest good is like water.
It flows in places men reject and so is like the Tao.

Offline Escapee

• Met Xenu
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2013, 15:51 »
Ahh yes false data stripping is what they called it..while at NARCONON you learn to lie for the greater good! I consider my self the greater good and got thru this. But why would the do that to a student in a drug rehab? Were they trying to strip me of all negative thoughts about Scientology? I thought NARCONON wasent Scientology? Now I'm confused lol

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2013, 16:57 »
Anyone ever heard of or had one of these done to them? Just wondering? I had to have this because they wanted to know why I was negative towards Scientology! This was after I came back for a retread program and this interview lasted about an hr and a half! They even wanted the names of the people places or things created this false data! I wonder how much the tipping point and NARCONON reviews comes up lol

I have done it several times.  Its part of the Supervisor Course and Student Hat in scientology.  Its a joke.
ET went home.

Offline BigBeard

• Hill 10 Situation
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2013, 09:31 »
It's part of the "brain wash". Anything counter to NN or Cof$ is 'false data' and has to be 'stripped' away. Rinse, repeat.

BigBeard

Offline source

• Merchant of Chaos
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2013, 11:36 »
I don't think I know of or have heard of a time where someone was asked (at Narconon or an Org) to do a False Data Interview on any "false data" other than something that was critical of or contradictory to Scientology.  It sounds like it's about fixing someone who is having problem because of some false information they have been given.  In reality, it's only about fixing someone's critical perception of Narconon and Scientology.

It's odd, because if you did a False Data Interview on things like the sauna/purif removing radiation or toxins supposedly stored in your body for years, the study tech, etc...technically it would strip away the false data found in Scientology.  But, I don't believe that you are allowed to do a False Data rundown on the tech itself.

It would be an interesting conversation.  "I'd like to do a False Data rundown on some of the things that are written in this here Scientology book that I can show are false..."

Offline Escapee

• Met Xenu
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2013, 15:25 »
It's part of the "brain wash". Anything counter to NN or Cof$ is 'false data' and has to be 'stripped' away. Rinse, repeat.

Rinse repeat lol these poor people think they are smarter than everybody! News flash we can see thru your Crap lol